Betpoints: 6898

Knicks @ Boston

Knicks +2 1q and 1q under 48 1/2

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!

1q under hit, parlay hits if 1q in ATL gm goes over

Knicks +2 pushed... somehow, someway it pushed! of course Carmelo could have hit that last 3 and won it, but he sucks in the clutch.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

How is that a clutch shot?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post

Melo missed it because he knew you had NY +2 1q. What a fix

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

some of the posters on this site are just too much

pattymayo

i love when they post 1q plays like they are fukkin Henry Hill handicappers please its a fukkin coinflip betting quarters.
    Points Awarded:

politicin gave pattymayo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    end of quarter shot to take the lead has more pressure than just a normal in game shot in the early going or any shot when your team is winning by DD.

so you say he is clutch? oh... u must've missed game 1

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    end of quarter shot to take the lead has more pressure than just a normal in game shot in the early going or any shot when your team is winning by DD.

so you say he is clutch? oh... u must've missed game 1
    pretty sure Melo lead the league with 16 game winners this year . hey you got a sharp 1q play for us in the dallas game later??

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    i love when they post 1q plays like they are fukkin Henry Hill handicappers please its a fukkin coinflip betting quarters.
    actually the dogs went 8-0 in the game 1s and 9-1 coming into tonight. so 9-1 and 1 push to my knowledge... just trying to ride the streak

coin flip. and i just wanted to post it i am not good at betting only been at it for very low numbers, just trying to improve. your tasteless reply's don't help. but seeing as how most of this place jumps on anybody who says anything... i'm not surprised. i come back here after being away for months to see guys like Paco and LB not posting as much... starting to see why. SBR was better last year, more fun and I learned more.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

pretty sure Melo lead the league with 16 game winners this year . hey you got a sharp 1q play for us in the dallas game later??
    regular season is all I have to say. 0-1 game winners so far playoffs. if you need plays from me you are in trouble, so I'm not allowed to post what I came up with for tonight around here? never said I'm good, its a "sharp" play, or posted any sort of numbers with it. you must be having a bad night.

pattymayo

regular season is all I have to say. 0-1 game winners so far playoffs. if you need plays from me you are in trouble, so I'm not allowed to post what I came up with for tonight around here? never said I'm good, its a "sharp" play, or posted any sort of numbers with it. you must be having a bad night.
    No, i can't possibly be having a bad night because its 8:10pm an no games are finished yet. I don't foolishly bet 1qs or 1st innings, i'd rather throw my $ down the toilet.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

No, i can't possibly be having a bad night because its 8:10pm an no games are finished yet. I don't foolishly bet 1qs or 1st innings, i'd rather throw my $ down the toilet.
    I'm in the positive here after the NY and ATL 1q. Again, I'm betting very small numbers and I just mess around with a little bit of extra cash here n there. You do you, hope you come out on top tonight.

pattymayo

I'm in the positive here after the NY and ATL 1q. Again, I'm betting very small numbers and I just mess around with a little bit of extra cash here n there. You do you, hope you come out on top tonight.
    same to you brah, just busting your balls.