EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gerald Wallace Total Points OVER 14.5

Game 2 will be more open, I believe. Dallas doesn't want quite the grind out pace of Game 1 if they are going to score enough points to win. In a half court set, Portland will pound them on D - so transition and upping the pace are essential. Nate McMillan also mentioned the need for his team to run more in Game 2 & that leads me directly to Gerald Wallace who is at his best when running the court and slashing to the bucket. Wallace should have an advantage playing against Marion, he needs to exploit that 1-on-1 better today.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Dont trust him he was barely looked at game 1

EaglesPhan36

Dude got 13 shots. Only Batum & Aldridge took more. Key is they need to be better looks. Wallace isn't a high volume shooter, he's a high percentage shooter when he gets the looks he needs to get - going at the rim or short jumpers + the occassional three. You give me a dozen shots tonight from Wallace or more and I'll take that.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

20+ for wallace.

bet with confidence

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I like this bet alot.

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I don't trust Wallace either. Shawn Marion defended him extremely well in game 1, letting him shoot bricks from the outside.

Wallace was brought in for this playoff push, and it looked like he was hungry to contribute in game 1, but the pressure might be too much. This is basically his 2nd playoff series of his entire career.

Risky bet IMO, but I wouldn't bet against him either.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by Untied View Post
    I don't trust Wallace either. Shawn Marion defended him extremely well in game 1, letting him shoot bricks from the outside.

Wallace was brought in for this playoff push, and it looked like he was hungry to contribute in game 1, but the pressure might be too much. This is basically his 2nd playoff series of his entire career.

Risky bet IMO, but I wouldn't bet against him either.

Well, that last line made everything else you said pointless.....

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Just contributing to the conversation. I wasn't posting a pick. My lean is under on Wallace, but wont have $ on it.

I see more value in Wes Matthews going under 13.5.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

He was invisible in game one and we're going to be him to score 15 in game 2?? I've read a lot of your stupid posts and I'm nominating you for king of the sbr squares.

EaglesPhan36

So play the under then and we'll see where we're at when the game is over. Not sure how this prop makes me a square, but thanks for your use of gambling terminology & your fabulous contribution in general.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

seems like a great bet

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm calling it

EaglesPhan36

Aggressive start enabled this one to get done late in the 3rd. Ca$hed. Will try to keep it goin' tomorrow with another one.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Great call EP.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

excellent propped, liked it from the get go

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    He was invisible in game one and we're going to be him to score 15 in game 2?? I've read a lot of your stupid posts and I'm nominating you for king of the sbr squares.
    what?

he even described what gave him the confidence for this bet, that Blazers coach said they would push the ball more and he pointed out the fact that Wallace is the one who would contribute from this... he was spot on.

good hit

LearningTree
    LearningTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would just bet Over on every big star. Dwight can score 50 and they'll move the line from 25 to 25.5 for the next game. It's the dumbest thing you've ever seen.