ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

the bitching and crying on here

has got to stop... you people that complain have to realise that losers "lose". if you dont understand that concept then you are a loser yourself.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Crying helps to sooth the soul. You can't expect folks to lose their milk money and expect them to keep that pain all built up inside. Talking it out is a form of therapy instead of punching a hole in the wall or yell at one's wife for nothing.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I wasn't going to bet playoffs until I made a killing on Sunday. I couldn't resist! I knew Fakers were going to lose by 2H, was the only way Vegas was going to make $$ off the game. Then I got lucky with my dog parlays and my Nuggets bet (which I thought I'd lose cuz I was dumb enough to post on the internet).

If you don't think the games are fixed, you're just pure retarded. Even ESPN is accusing refs of fixing games. ESPN!

When I wasn't capping, just watching games as a fan, I'd noticed some games, here and there, that were just weird. BUT this year, I can say with EVERY playoff game is fixed. How does Vegas win, not just the game bet, but the quarter bets, the half bets? Have you noticed every game since Sunday has one team jack up the score in the 1Q? Or the 1H is completely off what the spread for the bet is?

Never seen anything like this? I could always hedge 2H when a game was fixed, but now, it seems every second of the game is fixed.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    BUT this year, I can say with EVERY playoff game is fixed. How does Vegas win, not just the game bet, but the quarter bets, the half bets?

it seems every second of the game is fixed.
    yep, every game is fixed. You just need to figure out which side is fixed.
    Not too tough to make tons of money.

If you're a square, just think what side will cover? Then, just take the other side!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I haven't bet one NBA playoff game and still think the refs suck and determining way too many games.