Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Heat will cover next time

I went big on the ML and a small wager on the spread but Heat tend to do this when they have too much rest, remember the AS break? Yeah they will cover next time and not commit silly fouls.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    I went big on the ML and a small wager on the spread but Heat tend to do this when they have too much rest, remember the AS break? Yeah they will cover next time and not commit silly fouls.
    They tend to do this against any descent team. Their lines will always be inflated, you will make a profit fading all of them.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Ive taken Heat when they are favored 13+ points several times. Its just the rest this should of been a blowout.

Gtawatson
    Gtawatson's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers lets go pacers

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Got home from work and saw the dumbass Bulls fkkked my teaser with them and the heat... i got on live betting and on a commercial break with 6:09 left I jumped on the under 188.5 live and on the Sixers +13 spread.... hit both (barely the under lol had to sweat that last 3 pt shot @ the buzzer by a Sixer!)

So I got back about 1/3 of what I lost cause of the Bulls (they seriously went into the 4th down 8?)

I guess now that the Bulls already let the industry make a profit today on all the Bulls backers they will just str8 smoke Indy game 2? HAMMER IT? I dunno... maybe

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Pretty sure Bulls will cover next time but I would wait for live betting to see how the tempo goes.