7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

idk why people run to defend a guy that respects noone but acts like hes big shit

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    the guy does weak things himself so he deserves it besides im sure he doesnt care as he claims to have an "unlimited bankroll"
    This game was a little different because OKC backers can be legitimately pissed about the outcome of last night. That breakdown was ridiculous. Not the game to call someone out on, imo. But wtv.

Honestly, I disagree with LB more often than I agree with him when it comes to plays, and when I see plays backed with a "take it and thank me later" or other grand statements, I give them zero credibility from him or anyone else. Still, having an opinion in the first place puts him ahead of the poor sheep that make up the majority of the forum that have no opinion at all, and way ahead of people that are only here to pick fights and criticize while not posting plays or a record themselves.

Anyways, I'm not here to argue about such things. GL with your plays (I don't think I've ever seen you post one at all).

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Anyone that had Dallas last night (I did) got away with one. An undeserved win, and by that same standard, giving someone a hard time for losing on the Thunder last night is pretty weak.
    not here to argue either.....but according to yesterday's post #11....you stated you" cancelled" your dallas bet..not sure what the later post at 11:22 was about...Dallas +10.5

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post

not here to argue either.....but according to yesterday's post #11....you stated you" cancelled" your dallas bet..not sure what the later post at 11:22 was about...Dallas +10.5
    Backed out of the original DAL +4.5 by betting OKC -4 before tip. Not complicated. Then took a better position on Dallas during the game at +7.5 and then at +10.5 via live betting, both for smaller amounts than I originally had on the +4.5.

JR007

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Backed out of the original DAL +4.5 by betting OKC -4 before tip. Not complicated. Then took a better position on Dallas during the game at +7.5 and then at +10.5 via live betting, both for smaller amounts than I originally had on the +4.5.
    must of missed that post.OKC-4...........11:22......late post.....do not know much about live betting but my guess the game was over by then.

7secondsOrLess

i dont think it matters if i post or not im a losing gambler anyways

suicidekings
    Update your status

must of missed that post.OKC-4...........11:22......late post.....do not know much about live betting but my guess the game was over by then.
    Not here to argue... right. Enough of this. Have a good day.

pacerboy
    pacerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

JR007 must be one of the most pathetic posters on this forum.

huge joke

possibly retarded, or 12 years old. either way, it's obvious he lacks in the intelligence department

pacerboy
    pacerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    look how this pussy doesnt update his record after his last two (losing) plays

7secondsOrLess

excuse me jr i had to switch names for a sec

I am Happy
    I am Happy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    I'm by no means an expert on anything that goes on around here but I've always thought both guys were pretty knowledgeable so I liked to know what they were thinking about a certain game. I think the root of the problem stems from a Colts-Titans game that had a strange ending last fall. Like I said I could be completely off base but thought I would try and answer your question.

Thank you. I agree. Both knowledgeable.

JR007

Anything tonight lb ???

First ... 19202122