smitshah
    smitshah's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, lakers need to dominate in OT...hopefully...but doesn't seem like that's gonna happen

Kobe
    Kobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

All they have to do is win by 4 (or 3 to push)...That isn't exactly dominating. This will be easy money. Bank on it.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Looks like the Griz are going to win too.

f\*\*k this: after tonight the NBA has NO FVCKING CREDIBILITY at all.

Vegas should've been realistic about their fixes. I say we all FVCKING boycott vegas for the next few days, see if that'll hurt their cash flow more than pulling shit stunts like this.

smitshah
    smitshah's Avatar Become A Pro!

kobe yeah you right, but just the way the 4th quarter it seemed like it would finish 1-2 point win either way i dont know why

Kobe
    Kobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

How does it feel hatas? I owned you all. If you were with me, hopefully you are swimming in a pool of cash. This was never in any doubt. Cha ching.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya once this went to OT this game was over...writing was on the wall. I will say there has been some very interesting reffing in this one. The refs have been very inconsistent. They call fouls in bunches switching between both teams. Sucks for the fans that they couldn't get a winner going away

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

Had the kings ml and +6 in too parlays and lakers 2nd half pk you don't have to guess the rest done with nba.

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

won $737 with my parlay from this game. cash money.

First 12