Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

just another classless moment from a classless man.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 490

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    wow i hate to tell you that without kobe you wouldnt have ANY of those 5 rings...
    i believe we'd have at least 8 maybe more

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

What he said was homophobic, but I don't think he actively hates gays like everyone is making so much hype around. I've seen him shake hands/hug lots of gay celebrities. It's just a homophobic culture that makes people use the word fa**ot a lot.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Yeh its like whites supposedly calling blacks niggers behind closed doors. Kobe was on the bench calling the ref and directing it to the one person just to piss him off. People "f\*g" bash all the time in private. I am only speaking on my own personal experiences.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    He called a ref a f\*g? That's a pretty bold move for a guy that wears purple everyday.
    Well said pops

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Anyone else thinks there's way too many cameras and mics in the world

cigar
    cigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

this is getting too much air time

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

This Outside the Lines is insane, they are speculating if the public scrutiny on this will effect Kobe's competitive fire in the playoffs hahahahahahahahhaha, these guys are clueless.

playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

who gives a fuk

-playr101

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    People getting fined over words said on a basketball court is INSANE. I have been called terrible things on the court and have called people terrible things, who cares.
    After following the thread carefully, you had me going back and forth until this comment.

I think you fail to understand the crux of why people are upset. I understand that you want to share your point of view, and I understand you have an interest in the conversation at hand (obviously, otherwise you wouldn't have wasted your life posting in this thread multiple times today) but instantly classifying any perspective besides yours as "INSANE" "UNREAL" "WHO CARES" - is just a pretty loser ploy at actually arguing the merits substantively or logically.

You are a scrubbed out, no name, chump ass nobody who plays basketball on some court somewhere with other people that fall in the same category. Why would anyone on this planet use YOUR standards from the "neighborhood court" when evaluating those who are supposed to be CONSUMMATE PROFESSIONALS? You're talking about Kobe Bryant, arguably one of the best players of all time, with BILLIONS of young and impressionable fans. Furthermore, these players are getting paid MILLIONS of dollars to play in the most prestigious basketball (really all around sporting) league on the planet. The NBA games are supposed to be family events, not some bar oriented, adults only sport.

The NBA is also not your chump ass rec league, where they may be embracing the "WHO CARES" attitude. The attitude of a worthless loser. The NBA has been constantly striving to put forth a cleaner and more acceptable image the last few years - not the urban "ghetto" culture that seems to have associated itself with the league. The fact of the matter is, using a SLUR that has RACIAL or PREJUDICIAL connotations is generally NOT ACCEPTED in this society. It's CERTAINLY not accepted in any professional setting, and should certainly not be accepted by the athletes who comprise of our "social elite" in this country. I'm not talking about FedEx/Kinkos down the street, or your local Chilis as a "professional setting" - I'm talking about white collar, or hell even a halfway decent paying job. To expect that any professional organization would ACCEPT one of their employees or representatives saying a word like "PHaggot", that's the real joke here.

You may be quick to point out to others that they "must have not played any sports before" - it's pretty clear you are either A.) Living off mommy and daddy's money in high school, B.) Living off mommy and daddy's money in college, C.) If B.), living off of a hybrid of student loans and mommy/daddy funds, or D.) you work a blue collar job. Certainly you've never held a legitimate professional job before, that's for sure.

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

lawl

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

if you don't like a referee, just call him a homosexual, no need to use foul language if the insult is intended to simply make him feel bad about his sexuality.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMung View Post

After following the thread carefully, you had me going back and forth until this comment.

I think you fail to understand the crux of why people are upset. I understand that you want to share your point of view, and I understand you have an interest in the conversation at hand (obviously, otherwise you wouldn't have wasted your life posting in this thread multiple times today) but instantly classifying any perspective besides yours as "INSANE" "UNREAL" "WHO CARES" - is just a pretty loser ploy at actually arguing the merits substantively or logically.

You are a scrubbed out, no name, chump ass nobody who plays basketball on some court somewhere with other people that fall in the same category. Why would anyone on this planet use YOUR standards from the "neighborhood court" when evaluating those who are supposed to be CONSUMMATE PROFESSIONALS? You're talking about Kobe Bryant, arguably one of the best players of all time, with BILLIONS of young and impressionable fans. Furthermore, these players are getting paid MILLIONS of dollars to play in the most prestigious basketball (really all around sporting) league on the planet. The NBA games are supposed to be family events, not some bar oriented, adults only sport.

The NBA is also not your chump ass rec league, where they may be embracing the "WHO CARES" attitude. The attitude of a worthless loser. The NBA has been constantly striving to put forth a cleaner and more acceptable image the last few years - not the urban "ghetto" culture that seems to have associated itself with the league. The fact of the matter is, using a SLUR that has RACIAL or PREJUDICIAL connotations is generally NOT ACCEPTED in this society. It's CERTAINLY not accepted in any professional setting, and should certainly not be accepted by the athletes who comprise of our "social elite" in this country. I'm not talking about FedEx/Kinkos down the street, or your local Chilis as a "professional setting" - I'm talking about white collar, or hell even a halfway decent paying job. To expect that any professional organization would ACCEPT one of their employees or representatives saying a word like "PHaggot", that's the real joke here.

You may be quick to point out to others that they "must have not played any sports before" - it's pretty clear you are either A.) Living off mommy and daddy's money in high school, B.) Living off mommy and daddy's money in college, C.) If B.), living off of a hybrid of student loans and mommy/daddy funds, or D.) you work a blue collar job. Certainly you've never held a legitimate professional job before, that's for sure.
    He said a "slur" during a basketball game, get over yourself.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMung View Post

Seriously. Like berger said. Get over yourself dude. The last thing we need in this country are more thin skinned pussies.

First 123