JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Best plays so far tonight? Help me out I'm dizzy.

Dallas -11
    -chasing 2nd seed

Denver +5.5
    -Doesn't matter who they're resting does it? Utah only has 8 players here.

Knicks +3
    -Boston resting all their starters again tonight.

Spurs -3

-After resting starters vs the Lakers, all of them are back vs the Suns

Notes:
    -why are Lakers -2.5? So what if Sacramento has Evans back, Lakers need to the win don't they?

Add what you guys can, I'm trying to filter out information.

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

okc will be playing starters no more than 25 so they say, but they do have an opportunity to clinch 3rd if dallas loses.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Dallas -11 -chasing 2nd seed Denver +5.5 -Doesn't matter who they're resting does it? Utah only has 8 players here. Knicks +3 -Boston resting all their starters again tonight. Spurs -3 -After resting starters vs the Lakers, all of them are back vs the Suns Notes: -why are Lakers -2.5? So what if Sacramento has Evans back, Lakers need to the win don't they? Add what you guys can, I'm trying to filter out information.
    some say spurs starters are out some say there playing so i dont know about that one.Seems everywhere says Duncan is out..
    http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/injuries/nba/all/?r=1
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/injuries

bonestock
    bonestock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

denver ML + orlando ML... (looking for the trifecta)... +washington ML or +MIA/TOR u101 1H?
    Last edited by bonestock; 04-13-11 at 05:21 PM.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Toronto

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Dallas -11 -chasing 2nd seed Denver +5.5 -Doesn't matter who they're resting does it? Utah only has 8 players here. Knicks +3 -Boston resting all their starters again tonight. Spurs -3 -After resting starters vs the Lakers, all of them are back vs the Suns Notes: -why are Lakers -2.5? So what if Sacramento has Evans back, Lakers need to the win don't they? Add what you guys can, I'm trying to filter out information.
    LA is -3.5 right now. For a few reasons. The two main reasons being:

1. No Bynum

2. Likely the last game for the Kings in the city of Sacramento before they move the team to Anaheim. Arco arena will be rocking, likely will have an NBA finals atmosphere. And Kings always play Lakers tough in Arco.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very tough night to cap. Apart from teams resting starters, other teams may play starters only part of the way. That may result in covers for the opponents of Chicago and Dallas. No playoff contenders will want to risk injuries.