lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

melo is the man tonite

dont think twice about taking knicks tonite cause i saw the game the other night and with no amare on floor melo was much more aggressive like he was in denver as knowing he is the man looked at to make the plays on the floor, the offense was much more effective without having 2 guys that demand the ball, it makes the rest of the offense play alot more loose and confident in not being second guessed for taking there open looks and they looked alot better and much more effective on the defensive side of the ball. also another angle with this game is that knicks can still catch the atlanta hawks in seeding i look for the knicks to be peeking at the right time and look for a big road win against a team that they should beat if they are as good as they think

vieruccio
    vieruccio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lonegambler, damn thieft, my points? MY points!!!

vieruccio

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    dont think twice about taking knicks tonite cause i saw the game the other night and with no amare on floor melo was much more aggressive like he was in denver as knowing he is the man looked at to make the plays on the floor, the offense was much more effective without having 2 guys that demand the ball, it makes the rest of the offense play alot more loose and confident in not being second guessed for taking there open looks and they looked alot better and much more effective on the defensive side of the ball. also another angle with this game is that knicks can still catch the atlanta hawks in seeding i look for the knicks to be peeking at the right time and look for a big road win against a team that they should beat if they are as good as they think
    Knicks can't go higher than what they are right now. ATL is locked in their seed.

Even if ATL lose next game to charlotte and knicks win the next 2 games, they will both have same record, same series but atl is still up 1 game in conference record.

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

wrong knicks are 6 seed

vieruccio

vieruccio

Hey, Thieft!, no more posts here?

vieruccio

It seems so. Finally thieft out!!

vieruccio

But I'll check every day!!!