bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Player props BOS@MIA

C'mon start a discussion

I like Wade under 25,5 points - every ball possession of Boston: the 20 seconds chasing after ray ray, hitting into KG, JO, the pig Davis and then to have firepower lock'n'loaded for offense? Don't think so. If Spoelstra likes me, then Wade doesn't score 20 points.

Another one: James over 26,5! He's always fired up against Pierce and Ray's mom Wade needs to cool off a bit before the PO, I still think he feels that thigh sh*t

Also took Bosh under 19,5 points! He will try to post up with KG or the pig, he might fail

Furthermore I like Pierce over 18 (odds in favor of under), Allen is offered at line 14,5 and KG 13,5. I like them all to play over points, but when I liked a lot of these props it never ended in

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

No agree/disagree?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I think Pierce over 18 is a good one. He always shows up in the big games. As low as those props seem for Allen and KG, they aren't consistently big scorers anymore. Ray has been slumping lately. Ray can get you 14 points in a matter of minutes, but there are also those games where he barely even touches double digits at the end of the game. Go with Pierce over 18.