bigrich
    bigrich's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3490

Butler is a lock.....guaranteed

I am new to this forrum and just letting you guys know Butler is a lock. VCU run ends tonight

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like VCU but thanks for you lock you forgot the

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Butler takes it easily.

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigrich View Post
    I am new to this forrum and just letting you guys know Butler is a lock. VCU run ends tonight
    i just hate it when someone starts a thread to just call a team a LOCK with no explanation why they think so, no insight into the game, nothing but just stating a LOCK.
    Everybody has their own opinion, and if everybody on this forum starts a new thread to call their opinions LOCKS, this forum would go to shit.

Please explain why you think Butler is a lock when you are the one starting the thread.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

rams

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
    i just hate it when someone starts a thread to just call a team a LOCK with no explanation why they think so, no insight into the game, nothing but just stating a LOCK.
    Everybody has their own opinion, and if everybody on this forum starts a new thread to call their opinions LOCKS, this forum would go to shit.

Please explain why you think Butler is a lock when you are the one starting the thread.
    It was a lucky guess, nothing more. He is about as talented as a psychic who can't find their car keys.

angtank
    angtank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call.

bigrich
    bigrich's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3490

The reason they were a lock were simple, they had the best 2 players on the court Howard and Mack (both underrated Mack plays in NBA), the experience they gained in the tournament last year, the best young coach in the college game, they don't foul, they know how to draw fouls, and last but not least, their atttention to detail. Kansas took VCU lightly and I knew Butler would not do the same. The -4 scared me a tad bit but I knew Butler makes free throws if the end of the game foul game started. Butler is going to be tough to beat Monday night as well!

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Butler loses in final