Finally got a chance to post my plays today....

Spurs +2 (-114) 3.42 to win 3 Units
Dallas/LA Under 191.5 (-110) 2.2 to win 2 Units

Both multi-unit plays....I have the Dallas game capped in the 180-185 range...should be a playoff atmosphere between these 2 teams as a 2nd round playoff matchup is likely. Both teams are good at not letting the other get to the free throw line.

One of my bigger plays of the year...tremendous value on Spurs at home...Parker and McDyess are back which is enough. Ginobli or Duncan would be a bonus. The Celtics are not a great club after the Perkins trade (above average IMO) and the Spurs are a 33-4 home team. I know they've lost 4 in a row but the Celtics have also lost 3 of 4 (to much worse teams than the Spurs lost to). I think the Spurs will be the ones to step up tonight.

Spurs 4 losses:
Home to Portland - Lost 100-92 without Parker/Ginobli/Duncan AND McDyess...collapsed in the 4th Quarter. How they almost won without those 4 against a very good ball club shocks me.

@Memphis Lost 111-104 - They did have everyone but Duncan here but they lost to a VERY underrated Memphis team(IMO) and again collapsed very late in the 4th.

@ Portland Lost 98-96 - Buzzer beater loss against another very underrated and excellent home team.

@ Denver Lost 115-112 - Another one basket loss, first game without Duncan and to the hottest team in the league at Home.

Celtics have lost to mediocre teams like the Bobcats, Pacers, barely beat the TWolves and lost to Memphis(Celts at home though)

Celts are just playing horrible ball and shouldn't be laying points on the road to any good team (let alone the best home team in the league, i don't care if Ginobli and Duncan are out)

good luck guys