No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Denver -12.5 2H

Looks like the play of the year, which means we should probably take the Kings.

betme
    hello
    betme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

13.5 now.. taking kings 2h small

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I might wait and see if I can get 14.

betme
    hello
    betme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

it will not hit 14.. probably will drop to 13 i think

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

B2B in denver at 2nd half...good luck taking the kings.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I have Denver -4 in four different teases that are locked up otherwise.

What to do, what to do....

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

lot of points, Denver is not the best team in the league you know

KingDave101
    KingDave101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took a large bet on the Kings. First and only time I'll probably ever say that.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

not touching this game but just know that it appears that Nene is throwing the game and trying everything he can to make sure nuggets lose this one (or don't cover)....I've picked out a few times that this guy does this in games, and it is so blatantly obvious it's not funny.

BOL all

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    not touching this game but just know that it appears that Nene is throwing the game and trying everything he can to make sure nuggets lose this one (or don't cover)....I've picked out a few times that this guy does this in games, and it is so blatantly obvious it's not funny.

BOL all
    Wow, is that true? What does he do in particular? If so, good for me because I took Sac +14 big for the game

sportman1313

bro....he will airball and miss FTs on purpose, commit ridiculously sketchy turnovers, not play defense properly, have a sickening look on his face when team wins or is doing good (most recent notable example was against spurs a few weeks ago), and just fishy lackluster play on his end. I think you're still in a good spot, although he's not the only player on the nuggets....the other players may step up and blow this game out of reach, hope it doesn't in your case. BOL and hope you cash it bro!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Wow, is that true? What does he do in particular? If so, good for me because I took Sac +14 big for the game

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Yeh a guy making millions of dollars a year purposely throws games?

Makes plenty of sense.

sportman1313

alright man, you are seriously like a little kid....go do a $10 parlay on some game or something, please mind your own business. You are so oblivious to the truth, it's not even funny....I can only imagine what a joke of a person you are in person if you're this pathetic online. BOL on your plays but please GROW UP
    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Yeh a guy making millions of dollars a year purposely throws games?

Makes plenty of sense.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

bro....he will airball and miss FTs on purpose, commit ridiculously sketchy turnovers, not play defense properly, have a sickening look on his face when team wins or is doing good (most recent notable example was against spurs a few weeks ago), and just fishy lackluster play on his end. I think you're still in a good spot, although he's not the only player on the nuggets....the other players may step up and blow this game out of reach, hope it doesn't in your case. BOL and hope you cash it bro!!!
    Wow that's pretty crazy if he really is throwing games sometimes......Appreciate it though,hope to cash this one

sportman1313

bro, it's not specific to him....watch sports long enough and you'll pick out times when players are obviously throwing the games. The refereeing is so blatantly obvious, I think everyone can agree that refs often fix games too....but players are not out the question either (I mean, think about it...they themselves may not have money on it but close friends and family members may). This is absolute reality...to say it is not is ABSOLUTE IDIOCY. Nonetheless, you're looking good right now....hope you hit my dude!

Wow that's pretty crazy if he really is throwing games sometimes......Appreciate it though,hope to cash this one

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Denver doing its best to not cover this.

Seriously, they should be running SAC out of the building by now.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

bro, it's not specific to him....watch sports long enough and you'll pick out times when players are obviously throwing the games. The refereeing is so blatantly obvious, I think everyone can agree that refs often fix games too....but players are not out the question either (I mean, think about it...they themselves may not have money on it but close friends and family members may). This is absolute reality...to say it is not is ABSOLUTE IDIOCY. Nonetheless, you're looking good right now....hope you hit my dude!
    I definitely have seen some fishy refereeing for sure over the years, even before I started gambling.....Just haven't really picked up particular players that I feel play shitty on purpose.....But you're definitely right about it happening and close friends and family knowing what to bet on

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

What a sharp line this turned out being!

sportman1313

i hear you....if you pay attention to it, you WILL MOST DEFINITELY PICK IT OUT! LOL....dang, nuggets stretching the lead. Still think you're good tho

I definitely have seen some fishy refereeing for sure over the years, even before I started gambling.....Just haven't really picked up particular players that I feel play shitty on purpose.....But you're definitely right about it happening and close friends and family knowing what to bet on

sportman1313

WOW....WHAT A SKETCHY ENDING, WHAT A TOUGH BEAT FOR KINGS BACKERS. Might wanna go against what I said about nene....but man did he increase his motivation towards the end of that game and played absolutely dismal in a purposeful manner in 1st half. Nuggets for 2nd half, in retrospect, was an absolute steal....but man oh man, tough tough beat for kings backers.....that's one of the few times I've seen kings not go for an easy layup at the end of the game, WOW

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Interesting.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Oh shit, I thought Nene was "throwing" the game?

Joke.

sportman1313

lol, he may have only played the first half....who knows? But stevex, no offense you are absolutely ignorant of everything it seems and I have no idea why you even do this man.....I wish you the best of luck but your immaturity and childishness is absolutely ridiculous. You have so much learning to do....I'm done with arguing with ppl on here tho, please leave me alone in the future, alright? I wish you the best but ppl like you are hassling me for no reason....BOL to you man, take care
    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Oh shit, I thought Nene was "throwing" the game?

Joke.

KingDave101
    KingDave101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last second picks have cost me dearly this last week, haha. Kings played well the last 3 games, plus decently the first half, then shut down when I bet on them.

alien296
    alien296's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 764

Nice pick nc....