goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Anyon see Alvin Gentry Quit Yesterday ? Asked officials not to review time left ?

Phoenix down only 2 and SAC throws the ball away around the time the buzzer went off

Phoenix would have got the ball back with .3 sec or so ..the refs were heading to the monitors to review
    if indeed there should be any time added on the clock and Gentry motioned to the officials that he didnt want them to check. He made the motion the NFL refs make when a field goal is no good.

Anyone see that ?

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phoenix will be dangerous tonight......they should have an easy win over OKL.....

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by jw cash View Post
    phoenix will be dangerous tonight......they should have an easy win over okl.....

why ?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Alvin Gentry is an always will be a total fvcking bum.

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

They were down 3 at the time

And the biggest part of all... they had no time outs left when they stole the ball... the officials knew that and decided not to extend the game

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    why ?

Phoenix is still a Professional NBA Basketball team......the game
    against the Kings was a total disgrace....

I fully expect the Phoenix Suns will each " man up " tonight
    against Oklahoma......

...much in the same fashion as Cleveland did last night against Miami.....

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

yep, i saw that one that too. i think the sun is started their rebuild plan already, i hope Nash will go to a good contender next year.

JW Cash

Beware of NBA teams who have just lost the last 3 Games....straight up as well as PS......

steez
    steez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    Phoenix down only 2 and SAC throws the ball away around the time the buzzer went off

Phoenix would have got the ball back with .3 sec or so ..the refs were heading to the monitors to review
    if indeed there should be any time added on the clock and Gentry motioned to the officials that he didnt want them to check. He made the motion the NFL refs make when a field goal is no good.

Anyone see that ?

they didnt give up, they had no timeouts and grant hill called timeout which could of resulted in a technical. so the ref just ended the game..

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by steez View Post
    they didnt give up, they had no timeouts and grant hill called timeout which could of resulted in a technical. so the ref just ended the game..
    CORRECT. The Officials and Gentry did the right thing. Plus the time on the clock meant the game is over the next time ball was touched.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

yes, I saw him gesture to the refs that they were done. Their season is over and the old vets are tired. Nash looked horrible last night.