MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

March 29th All In Discussion

What do we like for Tuesday with 4 NBA Games on the board and an NCAA game?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I got a 3 team parlay of:

Kings +1
    Heat -13
    OKC - 10.5

I feel pretty good about it. I' waiting for the ML bets to pop up on bodog, they usually pop up around 5pm est. It sounds like a lot of people are big on the under for the OKC/GS game.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlaying DD spreads is your preferred play of the day?

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Houston
    gsw

Colorado + over

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

speedy, BOL on ur play but I seriously seriously doubt you will be successful in the long run doing this. Not trying to sound offensive but these type of parlays are not going to make you money man....I have no idea what your rationale is for making these type of plays. Nonetheless, it's none of my business....hope you hit, BOL bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post

Kings +1
    Heat -13
    OKC - 10.5

I feel pretty good about it. I' waiting for the ML bets to pop up on bodog, they usually pop up around 5pm est. It sounds like a lot of people are big on the under for the OKC/GS game.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Defense, defense, defense" is the refrain Anthony Grant's Tide subscribe to, and it will be the 'Bama defense that makes the difference tonight.

Alabama is allowing just 59 points per game as they enter tonight's semifinal, and they have also been cashing the ticket when the linesmakers have installed them in the role of favorite, as Anthony Grant's team has now covered 4 straight and 9 of their last 10 when laying the wood.

Colorado did struggle away from the thin air of Boulder, sporting just a 6-10 spread mark on the highway thus far this season.

At a near pick, prefer the defensively stout Tide to reach Thursday's championship contest.

MexicanStallion

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post

Kings +1
    Heat -13
    OKC - 10.5

I hate Bodog since they take forever on those lines and stuff. Thanks for sharing your parlay.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    Houston
    gsw

Colorado + over
    Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Parlaying DD spreads is your preferred play of the day?
    Yes I think it is strange or at least for a play of the day basically.

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    speedy, BOL on ur play but I seriously seriously doubt you will be successful in the long run doing this. Not trying to sound offensive but these type of parlays are not going to make you money man....I have no idea what your rationale is for making these type of plays. Nonetheless, it's none of my business....hope you hit, BOL bro
    As I said I think it's an interesting play. I probably won't use it as my bet, but I hope it cashes.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the hottest teams in the NBA this past month, I have to believe Oklahoma City will have its way with the Warriors.

The Thunder have won three in a row, nine of 10, and are 12-2 in March. They're rapidly closing in on the No. 4 seed for the Western Conference playoffs, which would give them home-court advantage in the opening round.

I know the Warriors have played Okie City tough this year, splitting the previous two meetings, including a 100-94 win at in Oakland on Feb. 13, but the Thunder are a team on a mission right now.

The Thunder have not only been racking up Ws in the standings, but have also been cashing in at the window, covering nine of their last 12 as the installed chalk and eight of their last 10 overall. On the flipside, the Warriors are mired in ATS slides of 0-6 on the road and 1-7 overall.

Lay the points with the home favorite.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

mexicanstallion, not sure what your bankroll is like but I would hit sharapova at -550 in tennis hard tonight against dulgheru in the sony ericsson open (not sure if you watch tennis or not). Tennis is usually my bread and butter, and have done very well in this tourney....sharapova should beat dulgheru, although dulgheru is no slouch over and an up-and-coming player. Sharapova is on a mission right now and should definitely win this one. BOL...federer and/or djokovic would be solid plays too but those are huge favorites.

BOL bro

MexicanStallion

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    One of the hottest teams in the NBA this past month, I have to believe Oklahoma City will have its way with the Warriors.

The Thunder have won three in a row, nine of 10, and are 12-2 in March. They're rapidly closing in on the No. 4 seed for the Western Conference playoffs, which would give them home-court advantage in the opening round.

I know the Warriors have played Okie City tough this year, splitting the previous two meetings, including a 100-94 win at in Oakland on Feb. 13, but the Thunder are a team on a mission right now.

The Thunder have not only been racking up Ws in the standings, but have also been cashing in at the window, covering nine of their last 12 as the installed chalk and eight of their last 10 overall. On the flipside, the Warriors are mired in ATS slides of 0-6 on the road and 1-7 overall.

Lay the points with the home favorite.
    Thanks for sharing all the information. You have me convinced to take the Thunder most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    mexicanstallion, not sure what your bankroll is like but I would hit sharapova at -550 in tennis hard tonight against dulgheru in the sony ericsson open (not sure if you watch tennis or not). Tennis is usually my bread and butter, and have done very well in this tourney....sharapova should beat dulgheru, although dulgheru is no slouch over and an up-and-coming player. Sharapova is on a mission right now and should definitely win this one. BOL...federer and/or djokovic would be solid plays too but those are huge favorites.

BOL bro
    Thanks for your suggestion. I would need to parlay Sharapova with something to reduce some of the juice.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Thanks for your suggestion. I would need to parlay Sharapova with something to reduce some of the juice.
    Parlay it with Miami ML.

LOL

MexicanStallion

Any last suggestions before I place my bets?