kingcheng
    kingcheng's Avatar Become A Pro!

monday picks 3/28

New betting week guys. As the NBA season nears it's end vegas the spread will be a lot more iffy the way I see it because contending team will not be as feisty giving the spread an inflated look. I'd be careful on which games to pick...that being said

Magic -2 at Knicks and over 206.5
    their recent game in Orlando, the Magic were giving up around the same amt and in the end the Magic prevailed emphatically. This should be no different. Knicks just can't find an answer to their woes. Expect another high scoring game.

angtank
    angtank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck!!!

kingcheng

Quote Originally Posted by kingcheng View Post
    New betting week guys. As the NBA season nears it's end vegas the spread will be a lot more iffy the way I see it because contending team will not be as feisty giving the spread an inflated look. I'd be careful on which games to pick...that being said

Magic -2 at Knicks and over 206.5
    their recent game in Orlando, the Magic were giving up around the same amt and in the end the Magic prevailed emphatically. This should be no different. Knicks just can't find an answer to their woes. Expect another high scoring game.

wow my grammar and form is totally out of it lemme fix it. their last game was still at MSG. vega's spread will be more iffy because contending teams will not be as feisty giving the spread an inflated look.

kingcheng

fail