babastar
    babastar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toronto Raptors vs Los Angeles Clippers

The Toronto Raptors have been consistently awful on the road this season, going 6-29, but they can be a bettor’s best friend in that situation. The Raps are 14-19-2 ATS on the road, including 2-11 ATS over their last 13 road games, so we have a good idea of what to expect when they play the Clippers Saturday in their second leg of a back-to-back.
    The Raps have shown flashes at home – they beat the Clippers in Toronto earlier this season – and they’ve seen nice offensive growth from Andrea Bargnani and DeMar DeRozan. But the good news pretty much ends there. This team is hopeless.

The Clippers: not so hopeless anymore. Sure, they’ve taken their lumps and they’re mathematically eliminated from playoff contention but they have an outstanding core to build around in Blake Griffin and Eric Gordon. Griffin exploded for a triple-double (33 points, 10 assists, 17 rebounds) during the Clippers’ 127-119 overtime win over Washington on Wednesday. Gordon, who scored 32 in that game, appears to be over his wrist injury.
    It’s worth noting that the clippers have gone 0-5 ATS over their last five games. They were overrated as 13.5-point favorites against the Wizards and the same thing might happen against the lowly Toronto Raptors. It’s worth noting that the underdog is 11-5 ATS over the last 16 Raptors/Clippers matchups.

I’m pretty confident that the Clippers will beat Toronto, even after playing the Lakers Friday night, as the Raptors should be even more fatigued after playing Golden State on Friday. I’d tread carefully with the spread, however. If the oddsmakers inflated it to double digits, you might want to lean the Raptors’ way.
    The Clippers should control the game more or less but I don’t foresee a blowout.

what do you think!!!!
    Points Awarded:

bobbyfk gave babastar 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

A bad as the Raptors played and as bad as the Clippers might play, this can go either way including a win for the Raptors.

babastar

Just believe in me don't be so negative take some beer and put some money in play,let the clippers do the job for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

The spread is 10 points, I will def pick Tor to cover, same with NJ, 10 pts to cover ATL

babastar

I agree with you about 10 pts to cover ATL !!!!!!!!!

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did, i picked nj and tor to cover, and dallas to win 1st half in 3 game parlay

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Raptors ML +655

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

How about the over? 214? Toronto just gave up 138 points alone

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Anyone got news on the fatigue and fitness of the Raptors...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Raptors ML +655

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

clips win but not cover

clips playing washington and cavs, they did not cover as of late.

to against washington, they win SU
    against okc, they win su
    denver giving 12, they lost against the spread
    at suns giving 7.5, they won against spread
    at GSW giving 7.5, they lost their azz off but hey, they put up 100 points.

This shows you that TO is a fighter and if they lose, it is because the other team exceeds their expectation in scoring. If Clippers plays average game and TO plays average game, To is going to eat up that backdoor spread to cover.

Just sharing what I see but who knows, clippers can just blow to out of the water and to is back to back and they are tired. Tired is a factor? LOL

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by babastar View Post
    The Toronto Raptors have been consistently awful on the road this season, going 6-29, but they can be a bettor’s best friend in that situation. The Raps are 14-19-2 ATS on the road, including 2-11 ATS over their last 13 road games, so we have a good idea of what to expect when they play the Clippers Saturday in their second leg of a back-to-back.
    The Raps have shown flashes at home – they beat the Clippers in Toronto earlier this season – and they’ve seen nice offensive growth from Andrea Bargnani and DeMar DeRozan. But the good news pretty much ends there. This team is hopeless.

The Clippers: not so hopeless anymore. Sure, they’ve taken their lumps and they’re mathematically eliminated from playoff contention but they have an outstanding core to build around in Blake Griffin and Eric Gordon. Griffin exploded for a triple-double (33 points, 10 assists, 17 rebounds) during the Clippers’ 127-119 overtime win over Washington on Wednesday. Gordon, who scored 32 in that game, appears to be over his wrist injury.
    It’s worth noting that the clippers have gone 0-5 ATS over their last five games. They were overrated as 13.5-point favorites against the Wizards and the same thing might happen against the lowly Toronto Raptors. It’s worth noting that the underdog is 11-5 ATS over the last 16 Raptors/Clippers matchups.

I’m pretty confident that the Clippers will beat Toronto, even after playing the Lakers Friday night, as the Raptors should be even more fatigued after playing Golden State on Friday. I’d tread carefully with the spread, however. If the oddsmakers inflated it to double digits, you might want to lean the Raptors’ way.
    The Clippers should control the game more or less but I don’t foresee a blowout.

what do you think!!!!
    great write-up

Fasttrack
    Fasttrack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

On Toronto with you tonight! Let's get this.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Once again... does anyone have solid info on the Raptors fatigue/fitness? The coach literally said "we can't win this game and will play for pride because of fatigue" vs GSW last night. What are the signs that they won't suck as bad this game after another B2B?

CanuckG

I know Jay...this guy is a good coach with shitty players. One thing is though is that he's a pussy and lets the players do whatever. No discipline what so ever.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I took Toronto

Clips have no business being -11 over no one even a college team

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Once again... does anyone have solid info on the Raptors fatigue/fitness? The coach literally said "we can't win this game and will play for pride because of fatigue" vs GSW last night. What are the signs that they won't suck as bad this game after another B2B?
    Is the coaching playing? He can be fatigue because of all them yelling and screaming but he does not speak for the players themselves.

Nothing to play for yes but here's the thing. When you have nothing to play for, the only thing you can play for is for your own fans. In this game Clippers are playing for their fans for fans appreciation day. LOL

I'm playing for backdoor cover.

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I agree, the line is ridiculous for someone like the Clippers

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

What is the Raptors record without Jose Calderon? Reggie Evans and Barbosa are also out...

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the clippers but im afraid they are not motivated anymore, on agood day Toronto can win here

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

not every time, but this time i agree JJ

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I took Toronto Clips have no business being -11 over no one even a college team

Taka
    Taka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I wanted to bet +11 and maybe buy a few points but I did not know they were missing so many players - not sure this is a good bet anymore.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by TGHMak View Post
    I agree, the line is ridiculous for someone like the Clippers
    Oddsmakers had LAC -13.5, +10, -11 last 3 games

NBA = fukkin weird

flipside2469
    flipside2469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

I was at the Clippers game last night. They were physically beaten down by the Lakers. Though i think Toronto will cover, I'm definitely taking the under.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

So is under the play here guys?

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    so far so good

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Can anyone guess what the 2nd Half spread will look like? I miss the start of the game.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I read the whole original post. You wrote an essay, and forgot to include the fact that the Xlips retas.