the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Cavs +5/ML

I might slap myself for betting on this team at the end of the game....but I think this is a really good spot for them especially with the Pistons coming off an emotional loss to Miami in which they led for most of the game only to falter at the end. A completely meaningless game for them whilst the Cavs played hard against the Magic and almost got a win against the improved Nets. They can smell a win and I think they get it here today. The fact the public is pounding the Pistons makes me like it even more.

Cavs +5 -110 1 unit
    Cavs ML +175 1 unit

Also on:

Celts -12.5 -110 2 Units
    Denver -15 -110 2 Units
    Memphis +9.5 -110 1 Unit
    Last edited by the_situation; 03-25-11 at 02:03 PM.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

STRAIGHT BET Mar 25 NBA [855] MILWAUKEE +6½-110
    STRAIGHT BET Mar 25 NBA [857] PHILADELPHIA +8-110
    STRAIGHT BET Mar 25 NBA [859] DETROIT -4½-110

SUPREME
    I REIGN
    SUPREME's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    I might slap myself for betting on this team at the end of the game....but I think this is a really good spot for them especially with the Pistons coming off an emotional loss to Miami in which they led for most of the game only to falter at the end. A completely meaningless game for them whilst the Cavs played hard against the Magic and almost got a win against the improved Nets. They can smell a win and I think they get it here today. The fact the public is pounding the Pistons makes me like it even more.

Cavs +5 -110 1 unit
    Cavs ML +175 1 unit

Also on:

Celts -12.5 -110 2 Units
    Denver -15 -110 2 Units
    Memphis +9.5 -110 1 Unit
    I think DET -3.5 was the best line on the board last night. The Cavs are lost w/o Jamison. Baron Davis will make his return and only hurt them imo...coming off an injury he hasn't fully recovered from, and taking minutes from sessions who is now their key player in Jamison's absence.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post

Cavs +5 -110 1 unit
    Cavs ML +175 1 unit

Also on:

Celts -12.5 -110 2 Units
    Denver -15 -110 2 Units
    Memphis +9.5 -110 1 Unit
    I don't like these picks, here's why:

Detroit is playing good ball, should have won vs Miami but won't miss the chance vs the worst team in the league. Celts can barely win a game these days so to expect them to cover a huge spread like that vs any team is risky. Denver will blwo out Washington but -15 is still a flip since they won't need much motivation. Memphis has a good chance since they are a descent team, but they are garbage from outside the arch and once Chicago starts hitting baskets this game could be over soon.

gl

SUPREME
    I REIGN
    SUPREME's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    So many people betting against Chicago and Spurs because of the value in the lines... the value is there for a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post

I don't like these picks, here's why:

Detroit is playing good ball, should have won vs Miami but won't miss the chance vs the worst team in the league. Celts can barely win a game these days so to expect them to cover a huge spread like that vs any team is risky. Denver will blwo out Washington but -15 is still a flip since they won't need much motivation. Memphis has a good chance since they are a descent team, but they are garbage from outside the arch and once Chicago starts hitting baskets this game could be over soon.

gl
    Dammit somebody buy this guy a steak dinner! I wanted to comment on the other leans he posted...but couldn't think of a shorter way to word it. I couldnt have said it better myself

I also like what you said about people fading Chicago and Spurs because of value.

coutman
    coutman's Avatar Become A Pro!

im with cleveland +5 2nite too...
    good luck

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i'm on nuggets -15 for 2 units. nuggets will go off in denver on this D-league team

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Detroit will cover tonight.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

got pistons at -3 and nuggets -15, win or lose im happy with those lines

the_situation

Cavs +5 -110 1 unit
    Cavs ML +175 1 unit

To the guy who said Detroit was the best play on the board last night...laying points on the road with a team that has only won 7 road games and in a bad spot is never a smart idea.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

should have played it

congrats!

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Congrats.

I also thought Det was the best play on the board. Laying points with a team that has only won 7 on the road is quite ok considering they are playing a team that was the only team to lose to a team with only 1 road win. They also recently lost to a team that had only 4 road wins yet were favored in Cleveland anyway. Not sure whats much improved about the Nets, they were without DWill in that game and they have a roster almost as horrific as the Cavs.

the_situation

Celts -12.5 -110 2 Units
    Denver -15 -110 2 Units
    Memphis +9.5 -110 1 Unit

Hopefully Denver holds on for a big night.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

wow, nice bets. props. tonight was awful for my bets overall.