bowers1989
    bowers1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

lol i do feel bad for the raptor people. i just caught a lot of shit today from people earlier for taking suns

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

TBH i dont care that people lost on this bet. Reason being you backed the worst team in the nba then cry foul when they dont cover. The circumstances in which it went down was bs I have to admit but seriously backing the raptors what can you honestly think is going to happen.

You bet on filth you get dirt in return.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    I guess youre sharp for taking raptors +7.5 then. The worst team in the nba
    Ok, square.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

This is one of the worst beats of the year.

Down 6 with 13 seconds left, and they foul the best foul shooter of the last decade. They had no chance to win, but the guy on Toronto just went through the motions.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Buried
    thats right, but at least you didnt do some of that ML thing

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh, i got you bro....for what's it worth, I wanted to pound suns ML really big but didn't. If I were to take the spread, I would've gone with suns for sure but that was a nerve-wrecking way to win it lol. Nonetheless, good win for ya bud....

tough loss houlihans and other raptors backers, can't believe how that one ended
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers1989 View Post
    lol i do feel bad for the raptor people. i just caught a lot of shit today from people earlier for taking suns

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post

Down 6 with 13 seconds left, and they foul the best foul shooter of the last decade. They had no chance to win, but the guy on Toronto just went through the motions.
    What's even worse is that they were up 6 with 4:20 left. It's not like we were hoping for a backdoor cover here. How you go from up 6 to losing by 8 in four minutes against a team that played a triple-OT game on the road last night, well...that's why they're the fvcking Craptors.

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beat by the hook again. That was a terrible performance in the last 4 minutes by the Raptors capped off by two missed open jumpers.

bowers1989
    bowers1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    oh, i got you bro....for what's it worth, I wanted to pound suns ML really big but didn't. If I were to take the spread, I would've gone with suns for sure but that was a nerve-wrecking way to win it lol. Nonetheless, good win for ya bud....

tough loss houlihans and other raptors backers, can't believe how that one ended
    thanks but this was a 150 dollar parlay not a 10k one like you. i wuldnt b able to function thru that game. lol

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post

With all fairness Nash was the one with the ball, he's always got the ball in these situations for the Suns. Fixed or not Toronto's existence depends on inching closer being down late in a game.

sportman1313

still bro, it's not so much the amount but that you did win man....I used to be where you're at now. Just keep at it, make solid plays, save up more money, and if you so desire make bigger plays. I do this as a serious source of income bro....at first it was recreational, not so much anymore. If you want to keep it recreational, that's cool....but if you want to make it a serious source of income, gotta stay real dedicated to it and you'll get there if you're motivated enough bro. CONGRATS ON THE WIN MAN
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers1989 View Post
    thanks but this was a 150 dollar parlay not a 10k one like you. i wuldnt b able to function thru that game. lol

sportman1313

and remember, what seems to be a lot for us (5-10k)...is nothing at all to celebs and pro athletes, who treat 10s of thousands of dollars as hundreds or even less in value. It's relative, ya kno?

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Ok, square.
    You call me square like youre an accomplished gambler. No good gambler would bet on filth even with a start. Squares and sharps are terms used by wannabe's such as yourself.

If you were sharp, you wouldn't bet on this pathetic team. But I suppose pathetic gamblers make pathetic choices.

Rookie

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    and remember, what seems to be a lot for us (5-10k)...is nothing at all to celebs and pro athletes, who treat 10s of thousands of dollars as hundreds or even less in value. It's relative, ya kno?
    You should create a thread and keep a record of your plays. You say you make a lot of big bets, it would be great to see a record of your plays.

madrabbit

Ok, square.

Youre sharp because you lost?yeah sharp bet moron

have another cry ya fool!

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

TBH i dont care that people lost on this bet. Reason being you backed the worst team in the nba then cry foul when they dont cover. The circumstances in which it went down was bs I have to admit but seriously backing the raptors what can you honestly think is going to happen.

You bet on filth you get dirt in return.
    I bet you make bank betting on Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, and Heat every game. Damn bro, you got it all figured out. You should take your talents to vegas!

sportman1313

very very good point here....in fact, I lost by the hook when rockets fouled nash in a game a few weeks back. He ended up actually missing one of the FTs unfortunately, causing me to lose that one (hate losing spread in that manner). But yeah, suns will make sure nash gets the ball at the end
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post

With all fairness Nash was the one with the ball, he's always got the ball in these situations for the Suns. Fixed or not Toronto's existence depends on inching closer being down late in a game.
    I've considered doing this and have had a few ppl suggest it also....I guess I'll consider doing it, certainly is a good idea. The only bad thing is that the nba season is drawing to a close....and college bball season is about to end. My expertise (I would say) is most definitely nba/college bball, nfl, and tennis. Not too strong in baseball by any means and never had to really bet in it in years past but am looking to get in it deeper this season (don't have a stable job anymore so this is significant means of income ).

I won't be making a lot of plays but can certainly start up a thread on it....thanks for suggesting it bro, I have been on a pretty hot streak as of late also.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post

You should create a thread and keep a record of your plays. You say you make a lot of big bets, it would be great to see a record of your plays.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by $Burm$ View Post
    I bet you make bank betting on Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, and Heat every game. Damn bro, you got it all figured out. You should take your talents to vegas!
    Just because you lost betting on a stupid ass play and cant handle it, not my problem. You got what you deserved. Amateur!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Youre sharp because you lost?yeah sharp bet moron

have another cry ya fool!
    Not sure if you know this, but you are on post review. madrabbit, I was gonna recommend SBR remove you from this list, but lately you have been so negative. Chill out, have some fun and make money.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Not sure if you know this, but you are on post review. madrabbit, I was gonna recommend SBR remove you from this list, but lately you have been so negative. Chill out, have some fun and make money.
    If people want to be negative to myself and others, I'll give them some back and then some. You reap what you sew. Don't expect me to cop crap and not fire back.

Illusion

If people want to be negative to myself and others, I'll give them some back and then some. You reap what you sew. Don't expect me to cop crap and not fire back.
    I understand. Just remember, I am the one approving your posts. Just chill and lets get you off pr.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

You call me square like youre an accomplished gambler. No good gambler would bet on filth even with a start. Squares and sharps are terms used by wannabe's such as yourself. If you were sharp, you wouldn't bet on this pathetic team. But I suppose pathetic gamblers make pathetic choices. Rookie
    You call yourself a pro betting -200+ chalk all the time and backing a team that just played Triple OT which you got lucky for a backdoor cover, what a pompous arrogant guy.

Where the hell do these guys come from?

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Just because you lost betting on a stupid ass play and cant handle it, not my problem. You got what you deserved. Amateur!
    Teacher Madrabbit. PLEASE Teach us your ways!!!! I want to have the guts to lay -750 ML's and bet the best teams at home ATS every game. Please Happyrabbit. Teach us!!!!

madrabbit

You call yourself a pro betting -200+ chalk all the time and backing a team that just played Triple OT which you got lucky for a backdoor cover, what a pompous arrogant guy.

Where the hell do these guys come from?
    I win. You don;t. Thats the difference. Facts talk for themselves. Money talks bullshit walks and your money certainly is walking

back door cover? ohhh every time you lose it's a fix! Maybe you lose because youre not any good at sports betting. Good luck on your way to defeat. Maybe you should back the nets to win the east

Im not wasting anymore time with you so don't even bother responding. Youre a waste of time.

Illusion

Good night boys...move onto the next game.

Thread Closed.

First 123