sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

4.25k on HEAT ML to win 1k!!

Placed
    Description Risking To Win
    03/23/2011 by ONLINE at 11:42 AM
    [Ticket #: 94577704] STRAIGHT BET
    03/23/2011 @ 04:35 PM NBA [757] MIAMI -425
    4250.00 1000.00

Really like the Heat here to sweep the pistons for the first time since 2000-01 season. They've had quite a bit of rest and will certainly take care of business in this one...they are absolute killers of sub .500 teams and this game will be no different. This is a statement game for them, and despite not having ilgauskas or chalmers, the team will step up and beat this pistons squad.

Anyone else on this play?? BOL all

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

lol.... if your doing that might aswell add lac ml for profit.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

but im playing the same game just for a few bills tho

bleek88

dude you risk a shitload

sportman1313

lol, any hometeam indeed is a solid play against the wizards...no need for that though, clippers aren't that consistent either. I may play them later in the evening though, we'll see how it goes. Don't like parlays...but if I were to, I'd do heat ml with cavaliers or celtics ml. BOL to u tho
    Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    lol.... if your doing that might aswell add lac ml for profit.
    nice my man, glad we're on the same side here.....yes indeed, but I try to pick my spots carefully. Heat are in a solid position here and despite injuries will come up big in this one I think....they don't lose games to sub .500 teams and pistons are pretty much out of the playoff picture. Only way this ends up ugly is if heat shoot terribly and pistons heat up big....that and the influence of refs of course. I am somewhat worried about the rebounding battle with wallace playing for pistons minus ilgauskas for heat but think they'll be fine. Pistons may get blown out from the start or stick around and eventually get blown out later in 2nd half....my take on it, but you never know what can happen. Scared money don't win money....this is usually my favorite time of the nba season to bet on, like to bet bigger in these spots. BOL to you bro
    Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    dude you risk a shitload
    Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    but im playing the same game just for a few bills tho

bleek88

thanks same 2 u

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL Good luck. I'm not a fan of betting teams on the road like taht.

shinnman
    shinnman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

this seems like a much smarter bets than some of those 12000 to win 700 bets you (allegedly) make, heat should rol

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

gl...big ml's always screw me over when I do play them (rarely)

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

good luck personaly I would not make this bet detriot has been playing hard they have pride and miami has been inconsistent

sportman1313

thanks bro...i normally don't like the road teams in such games either but I like the position heat are in going into this game. Should be an easy win....but we all know there's no such thing, hopefully bibby makes a statement game here and heat go into it on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by nbarlotta3 View Post
    LOL Good luck. I'm not a fan of betting teams on the road like taht.
    bro, no offense man but you are no one to point criticism at me, alright? You seem to be a coward by not accepting my bet or hawley's proposal to you about settling the issue with points. You keep hinting that I'm not making the wager and I tell you I will immediately post up screenshots if you pay up with points....you disappear and stop posting, and keep coming at me like a little kid claiming I'm lying. DON'T DO IT ANYMORE MAN...I don't appreciate being called a liar. I hope you do well though...BOL
    Quote Originally Posted by shinnman View Post
    this seems like a much smarter bets than some of those 12000 to win 700 bets you (allegedly) make, heat should rol
    dang bro, trust me you're not alone....we all lose in these type of bets man, I've lost quite a few times over the years and boy does it hurt. Still though, as long as you pick your spots appropriately....in the long run, you can be very very successful at this
    Quote Originally Posted by aznjeff07 View Post
    gl...big ml's always screw me over when I do play them (rarely)

sportman1313

thanks for ur insight....you are very very wrong about detroit having pride though. Sure, some of their players do....but they also have players that could care less, seriously. They hate their coach (still) and chances for playoffs are slim to none unless pacers and bucks collapse, and they go on a hot streak.

I agree that they have been playing hard though....they just do not match up well at all against the heat though, this game will show that. Ben wallace is scary on the rebounding board but he will screw it up for them at the FT line....not saying detroit is a pushover by any means, they can certainly pull off the upset. I just don't see it happening and am pulling the trigger on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.inpak View Post
    good luck personaly I would not make this bet detriot has been playing hard they have pride and miami has been inconsistent

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh man i have a bad feeling about this one. I picked DET parlayed with Raptors to cover and Van to beat the Red wings for lots of cookies

sportman1313

BOL to you bro but I don't see pistons or raptors covering....hopefully heat can win by 5 or 6 so that we both hit on that though. good luck man
    Quote Originally Posted by lcscanada View Post
    Oh man i have a bad feeling about this one. I picked DET parlayed with Raptors to cover and Van to beat the Red wings for lots of cookies

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Risking 4G to win 1G is not that bad of a wagering. Not only that, you are betting on a super powerhouse team that can blow any team out of the sky.

I consider you betting ML on heat as free money. $1000 shopping spree is good for any lady.

BimmerMan
    BimmerMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 393

your nuts!

good luck man

sportman1313

Glad you like it as well brosuf...I honestly hope that the line goes up to 9 or 9.5 before tip-off, that would a little more assurance. Nonetheless though, heat have to win this game....bibby needs to have a statement game as his first start. The trio have had a good few days of rest and HEAT absolutely dominate sub.500 teams....need to win this to have potential of #2 or #1 seed. Can't overlook the pistons though....hopefully they put the game out of reach sooner rather than later, as pistons can play very good when they get going.

A $1000 shopping spree for myself would be better lol Honestly, it's this time of the nba season that playing these ML games are the best....as teams want better seeding for playoffs and such. I usually kill it during march both in this and in the tourney....let's go HEAT, take care of biz here!
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    Risking 4G to win 1G is not that bad of a wagering. Not only that, you are betting on a super powerhouse team that can blow any team out of the sky.

I consider you betting ML on heat as free money. $1000 shopping spree is good for any lady.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Go for it Sportsman. Good luck.

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

I've just had too many ML nightmare stories for me to ever wager a lot to gain little.

Good luck

Milanboy
    Milanboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Agreed, I think this is free money. BOL.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

why the fuk would he add a team like lac ml especially since its so fukin high moron

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

good bet sportsman. theyll cover as well.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

ill donate my left nut if Miami, or OKC loses tonight

thaman79
    thaman79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Go hard, or go home. Good luck bro.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Man 4.25 to 1 is just too much.

NickS8753
    NickS8753's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems like risking alot to gain a fraction of it, but its your money, more power to ya.

ipirate007
    San Antonio +2 1/2
    ipirate007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck Sportsman, wish you all the best

madrabbit

you should all learrn. Most say its too much to win 1k it is not its a good team vs a rubbish team. You lot would rather take 100 dollars to win a 100 yeat you piss your money away.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Best of luck...

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

it being a good bet vs. a bad bet depends on what the percentage chance the heat win the game converted into a moneyline. of course you need a nice mathematical way to determine what that percentage chance of winning is

madrabbit

id say the chnces of heat winning is 95 percent. detroit suck.

sportman1313

thanks for all the support fellas.....kinda strange the line hasn't moved (could be b/c chalmers and ilgauskas are out) but no way the heat lose this one after resting a few days. This is a statement game for them and they dominate subpar teams....let's go HEAT!

CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

Smart play bro...I would also look into jumping on them again for the second half if they throw you a good spread! BOL

madrabbit

heat by 20+

sportman1313

great first quarter for pistons....heat need to come out strong here in the 2nd, take the lead, and put this game out of reach.

COME ON MIAMI!

1234 Last