Totals
    NFL
    NCAAF

rickie65
    Update your status
    rickie65's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4370
    Points Awarded:

CarolinaDaze gave rickie65 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

leadfootfred gave rickie65 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Looks like BigDaddyJames won the week again, and you got the side bet Rickie.

Will post results this evening.

bigdaddyjames
    bigdaddyjames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Looks like BigDaddyJames won the week again, and you got the side bet Rickie. Will post results this evening.
    i told you last week that i wanted in these and i don't get any thing ??????? post #345
    Last edited by bigdaddyjames; 11-13-11 at 07:01 PM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyjames View Post
    i told you last week that i wanted in these and i don't get any thing ??????? post #345

Need to take a vote here guys...

BDJ asked how he could join in. I said just say you want in. But he did not respond so I did not count him in.

Attachment 34407

Now he believes we should be paying him 25 each for the side bet.

What do you other guys in this think?

I'm inclined to believe BDJ genuinely thought he was in, and the issue is simply a small English language thing. But I suspect Rickie might be feeling ripped off at this point losing the win when BDJ never confirmed he was in.

That said, if it was any of the rest of you, who I expect to understand plain English, I would not be paying you.

LMK what you think and I'll decide what to do later on.

bigdaddyjames

Need to take a vote here guys... BDJ asked how he could join in. I said just say you want in. But he did not respond so I did not count him in. Attachment 34407 Now he believes we should be paying him 25 each for the side bet. What do you other guys in this think? I'm inclined to believe BDJ genuinely thought he was in, and the issue is simply a small English language thing. But I suspect Rickie might be feeling ripped off at this point losing the win when BDJ never confirmed he was in. That said, if it was any of the rest of you, who I expect to understand plain English, I would not be paying you. LMK what you think and I'll decide what to do later on.
    just keep the points sence you want to act like that >>> you know i said i was in but keep it ...
    last week i took your but on beating you for 50 points and you didn't want to pay me for that eather .... JUST KEEP IT

bigdaddyjames

Need to take a vote here guys... BDJ asked how he could join in. I said just say you want in. But he did not respond so I did not count him in. Attachment 34407 Now he believes we should be paying him 25 each for the side bet. What do you other guys in this think? I'm inclined to believe BDJ genuinely thought he was in, and the issue is simply a small English language thing. But I suspect Rickie might be feeling ripped off at this point losing the win when BDJ never confirmed he was in. That said, if it was any of the rest of you, who I expect to understand plain English, I would not be paying you. LMK what you think and I'll decide what to do later on.
    just keep it >>> you know i told you i wanted in them BUT just keep the points sence you want to act like that ....
    you didn't want to pay me last week when i took your bet and now this ..... JUST KEEP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyjames View Post
    just keep it >>> you know i told you i wanted in them BUT just keep the points sence you want to act like that ....
    you didn't want to pay me last week when i took your bet and now this ..... JUST KEEP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the **** is wrong with you?

I can see you don't understand English perfectly but seriously stop jumping to false conclusions about every little thing!

Maybe you don't understand what you have done, two weeks in a row, but you have caused a problem YOURSELF both times by not following clear instructions. CONFIRM YOU WANT IN.

And what is it you don't understand about me asking the other players for consideration of this? How would YOU feel if you thought you had won only to have me change the rules so someone else wins instead??

Now get the hell back in your box and be nice and give me a chance to sort this out so EVERYONE is happy... like I promised you I would by PM.

bigdaddyjames

What the **** is wrong with you? I can see you don't understand English perfectly but seriously stop jumping to false conclusions about every little thing! Maybe you don't understand what you have done, two weeks in a row, but you have caused a problem YOURSELF both times by not following clear instructions. CONFIRM YOU WANT IN. And what is it you don't understand about me asking the other players for consideration of this? How would YOU feel if you thought you had won only to have me change the rules so someone else wins instead?? Now get the hell back in your box and be nice and give me a chance to sort this out so EVERYONE is happy... like I promised you I would by PM.
    go read how you wrote it in post 346 >>> you make it look like i never told you that i wanted in !!!! AND YOU KNOW I DID ....

Optional

Please BDJ. Try not to jump to conclusions about what I am thinking. I told you exactly what I think by PM. "I know you would not be saying this unless you believed you were in".

I do not think you are lying or trying to free roll us. But you still did not make it clear to me you were in. Unless the other people involved all agree it's fair to let your win stand I can't be unfair to them.

Anyway. Lets stop this. I think you should have learned after having the same problem last week that you need to clearly confirm participation so everyone playing can see it in the thread. And I think I should have learned from last week and double checked if you were in or out this week seeing as you did not respond.

So I hope you agree it's fair that it should cost each of us half. You get 50 points instead of 100 for this week, and I'll pay it.

Please accept that and let's forget this problem ever happened eh?
    Last edited by Optional; 11-13-11 at 09:36 PM.

bigdaddyjames

Please BDJ. Try not to jump to conclusions about what I am thinking. I told you exactly what I think by PM. "I know you would not be saying this unless you believed you were in". I do not think you are lying or trying to free roll us. But you still did not make it clear to me you were in. Unless the other people involved all agree it's fair to let your win stand I can't be unfair to them. Anyway. Lets stop this. I think you should have learned after having the same problem last week that you need to clearly confirm participation so everyone playing can see it in the thread. And I think I should have learned from last week and double checked if you were in or out this week seeing as you did not respond. So I hope you agree it's fair that it should cost each of us half. You get 50 points instead of 100 for this week, and I'll pay it. Please accept that and let's forget this problem ever happened eh?
    that is fine then i lose 50 points for no reason then .... ((((((((((I AM IN NEXT WEEKS))))))))))
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave bigdaddyjames 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional gave bigdaddyjames 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional

Sorry about that. Hope you agree it's fair though.

Confirmed you are in for the side bet next week.

*Edit: Changed my mind and sent you the full 100. I've had a good week with points bets, may as well use it to keep everyone happy.

bigdaddyjames

thanks >>> and i am in next week >>>> just making sure everyone know's .... Thanks again
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave bigdaddyjames 225 SBR Point(s) for this post.

leadfootfred gave bigdaddyjames 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CarolinaDaze gave bigdaddyjames 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional gave bigdaddyjames 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CarolinaDaze gave bigdaddyjames 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CarolinaDaze gave bigdaddyjames 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional

Phoenix Results

And the Big Daddy does it again, moving into 3rd place with his late rush for the prize!

BigDaddyJames 177
    onlooker 165
    rickie65 161
    Optional 159
    CarolinaDaze 134
    leadfootfred 112
    WolverineFan 0

Onlooker creeps up to within 31 points of the lead with 1 race left.

Statistically everyone can still win any of the prizes, although CD and Fred will need Looker and me to fail miserably, whilst picking the top 5, to stand a chance at first spot.

Attachment 34415

Rickie wins the side bet. Looks like CD has already paid you in post #353. I'll hold onto my 25 to take off your total. (which I have no idea what it is now btw)

Good Luck next week everyone!

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Rickie Wins, you clearly said to State if he wanted in for the last 2 races, he never responded after that. Congrats Rickie, points sent 2 u.

Well i see ya'll already solved that, BDJ FYI always confirm your bets, cause i'd swear if you lost this week you'd be crying u never said u was betting, and if i had won i would have given you 0.
    Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 11-14-11 at 12:41 AM. Reason: update to ya'lls update

leadfootfred
    leadfootfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

Too much drama for a friendly side bet amongst posters BigDaddy, hats off to Optional for taking a personal hit to keep a fellow poster happy.

rickie65
    Update your status
    rickie65's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4370

wow, don't log in for a couple days and big drama erupts!

Opti, I lost my PRO status Martinsville weekend, so I ESPN owe you 25 for Martinsville and 25 for Texas, and you owe me 25 for Phoenix. plus whatever happens at Homestead. I also owe you weekly picks game 22 each for Texas/PHX/Homestead.

And, seriously, with all you do on this forum, no reason for you to cover the BDJ fiasco so take the 50 I got from CD and LFF and the 25 I would owe BDJ and add that to the total. Can all come out of the weekly picks prize after everything is settled.

I'll be pro again soon.......
    Last edited by rickie65; 11-15-11 at 10:36 PM.

Optional

I had Ragan and Ambrose, both out. So am likely to come last with a low score...

As it stands at this rain break, Onlooker is going to snatch the victory from me, and BigDaddyJames is making a strong run to knock me down to third too.

Optional

Final Results

onlooker 183
    BigDaddyJames 177
    leadfootfred 151
    CarolinaDaze 148
    rickie65 138
    Optional 94
    WolverineFan 0

Attachment 34587

Onlooker comes home with a wet sail to take the win and 400 point prize.

BigDaddyJames did the same thing to come from nowhere to grab second place and 200 points.

I choked my way into 3rd and 100 points.

BigDaddyJames wins the 25s for the side bet.

Paying BDJ 225 about 5 posts up. Sending 400 by direct transfer to you now Onlooker.

Hope everyone enjoyed it and thanks for playing.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

See you in February. I hope more play next season.

Optional

I'll send a PM to everyone that played anything this year the week before Daytona.

And for posterity, here's the final leaderboard for the full season;

Attachment 34595

Onlooker came 2,615th overall.

We should play an over/under on that number next year.

leadfootfred
    leadfootfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

Congrats onlooker and thanks again Opti

Optional

Bigdaddyjames I just sent you the 25 to cover Rickie's side bet payment for Homestead in post #364

bigdaddyjames

Bigdaddyjames I just sent you the 25 to cover Rickie's side bet payment for Homestead in post #364
    thank's opti
    Points Awarded:

CarolinaDaze gave bigdaddyjames 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 891011