Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drivers Forced to back-up cars

Good Wagering Info:

Teams that pulled out backups from Friday incidents included Reed Sorenson, Paul Menard, David Ragan, Robby Gordon and Jimmie Johnson forcing them to start at the rear of the field.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Yep.

I am sure we will see a good amount of guys hitting the wall today. Lets just hope our wagered drivers stay cleaner then most.

Big_Cheese

If we can stay up front we will be much better off. The guys that raced last night have more experience in a racing environment on this new pavement. Jimmie, gordon, and Jr. (nonetheless) may have made a mistake not running last night. Kahne had issues as well, I cant find anything about him in a back-up car. Pretty sure he is, but he definetly starts at the rear.

Big_Cheese

Wtf

OK Jimmie was in a backup car WHY was he not placed at the rear of the field. Is there an exception for Jimmie Johnson, I am confused here. I know the rules and this does'nt make any sense. Plaese explain ????? Anyone ????? I placed my wagers based on him starting at the rear, Like MOST LAPS LED... Thank God he wasnt much of a factor...

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe that if a driver is forced to a backup car before qualifying they do not have to move to the back of the field.

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    I believe that if a driver is forced to a backup car before qualifying they do not have to move to the back of the field.

Big_Cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dodif View Post

They never have been very Informative about letting us know whos moving to the rear of the field.... Of course they do 5 min before the race