Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Pitbull and Michael Jordan now the answer for Nascar..lol
    Give me a fckn break wth this nonsense.
    Nascar fans don't give a fck bout this woke bullshit.
    That's why you hear hardly a peep from any of the real NASCAR fans... complaining or applauding.

Because "we" really truly do not give a shit. Like actually really don't care what people choose to do with their own money and time.

It's ONLY the harpies and woke dicks and dumb lemming politicized idiots who want to bring up whether they like 23XI/Bubba/Jordon or not. Not NASCAR fans.

"We" are generally chill and respect people's choices. Especially those good enough to plow money into our fave sport.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kjack25

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    I guess we know the 16 cars morino bet today

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    That's why you hear hardly a peep from any of the real NASCAR fans... complaining or applauding.

Because "we" really truly do not give a shit. Like actually really don't care what people choose to do with their own money and time.

It's ONLY the harpies and woke dicks and dumb lemming politicized idiots who want to bring up whether they like 23XI/Bubba/Jordon or not. Not NASCAR fans.

"We" are generally chill and respect people's choices. Especially those good enough to plow money into our fave sport.
    Ok..Plenty of people plow money into the sport. You think fans of Nascar wanna hear from Jordan and Pitbull?
    Come on now guy..I get it you don't care for me but my opinion is the truth like it or not

mink
    mink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3589

I like Denny’s PJs.

Optional

Ok..Plenty of people plow money into the sport. You think fans of Nascar wanna hear from Jordan and Pitbull?
    Come on now guy..I get it you don't care for me but my opinion is the truth like it or not
    You think NASCAR fans want to hear cry baby outsiders bleat about their butthurt racist agendas?

And piss off with the victim statements "you don't like me". I don't give a shit about you and your choices same as MJ.

I am commenting on your opinions. Which I think show you are out of touch with what nascar fans think, despite wanting to keep telling us what we think. There are plenty of NASCAR fans been in this sub forum for years... seen any of them mention having a problem wit Bubba? Or supporting the agenda?

It's only outsiders like you that feel the need to say ANYTHING at all.

If you don't want to hear my negative opinions about your agenda... use you choices about free speech and STFU with your racist BS in front of me!

And if you want to use your free speech... again piss off with your victim mentality and don't try and tell me not use my free speech in reply.

Ask Autodonk. It's possible to disagree with me totally and not feel like I "don't like you".

Heltah Skeltah

Optional how many Nascar races you actually been 2? Cause we definitely put of touch pal!
    Ya just cause you a moderate at sbr doesn't mean shit..you still a shill

Heltah Skeltah

Opt I lost all respect for you when you warned me you would suspended my account for simply asking 5mike5 how many units he had on each driver!

Optional

Optional how many Nascar races you actually been 2? Cause we definitely put of touch pal!
    Ya just cause you a moderate at sbr doesn't mean shit..you still a shill
    What exactly am I shilling?

Another non-sequitur like the you just dont like me BS.

My evidence is not seeing one regular of the NASCAR sub forum feel the need to complain about what Bubba is doing, or cheering for it.

Yet every since the noose incident there is a bunch of you politicized guys who blow in here saying NASCAR fans think this or that.

I'm sure the angry racist types who are at races convince each other everyone thinks like they do as well. Because most of the time people like me simply could not be bothered discussing it. IE: most of us really don't care to complain about other people's choices. More into freedom.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Heltah fired up!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

They gonna race ???

Optional

Opt I lost all respect for you when you warned me you would suspended my account for simply asking 5mike5 how many units he had on each driver!
    Geez, anything to not face the actual issue!

I will give you one for that. I did act like a dick toward you there. We had a group of people who felt the need to troll 5mike5 over an extended period and had got to the point of no tolerance. I thought you were part of that same group. I think I did explain this by PM at the time already though.

EDIT: And hand on heart honestly, I don't see your name and think I dislike this guy. I don't think I think anything either way. Genuinely.
    Last edited by Optional; 02-14-21 at 05:18 PM.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

We Got Games, and I just came down with a case of diarrhea. Fuk

firedawg

Race u fukks

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    We Got Games, and I just came down with a case of diarrhea. Fuk
    You got enough tp over there, Funny?

Heltah Skeltah

I will give you one for that. We had a group of people who felt the need to troll 5mike5 over an extended period and had got to the point of no tolerance. I thought you were part of that same group. I think I did explain this by PM at the time already though.
    Yes you definitely did and I'm sorry for getting ugly. I have said many times 5mike5 is definitely good as it gets picking winners. My only question was how many units he had on each racer!
    Anyway I am not looking for a pissimg match.
    You guys have a great Nascar discussion thread and I need to check myself.
    God bless you all going forward..I will not post in these threads again. You guys deserve that . Again no hate and go get that money

Optional

I edited my post above a bit btw.

I am sorry for acting like a dick to you. And mean what I added at the end

I will give you one for that. I did act like a dick toward you there. We had a group of people who felt the need to troll 5mike5 over an extended period and had got to the point of no tolerance. I thought you were part of that same group. I think I did explain this by PM at the time already though.

EDIT: And hand on heart honestly, I don't see your name and think I dislike this guy. I don't think I think anything either way. Genuinely.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    You got enough tp over there, Funny?
    Yes. Well...Kind of...Between TP and shower hose, all is well...

firedawg

Hoes

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15465

Opti and heltah you guys gonna fukk or what

Heltah Skeltah

Opti and heltah you guys gonna fukk or what
    Go easy guy.
    He has his opinions and I have mine.
    When dealing with me I'm not always the easiest. I have my demons and at times lash out when drinking. I try every day be a better guy. At times I truly believe in what I write. I really don't think I I'm looking for a fight in this Nascar thread. I be the first 2 admit these guys much more knowledgeable than I am. We all have differences of opinions and Dan learn from each other! Yes I can and will be a dck at times but I will always admit when I'm wrong. Most times I am when comes 2 Nascar.
    Truth is I love Nascar and going 2 the races..I hate losing money on it. I probably take it out on opti and Mike at times. My bad
    I have demons wth drinking at times..trying to be a better guy but it's something I dealing wth.
    Sorry to opti and Mike going forward!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Go easy guy.
    He has his opinions and I have mine.
    When dealing with me I'm not always the easiest. I have my demons and at times lash out when drinking. I try every day be a better guy. At times I truly believe in what I write. I really don't think I I'm looking for a fight in this Nascar thread. I be the first 2 admit these guys much more knowledgeable than I am. We all have differences of opinions and Dan learn from each other! Yes I can and will be a dck at times but I will always admit when I'm wrong. Most times I am when comes 2 Nascar.
    Truth is I love Nascar and going 2 the races..I hate losing money on it. I probably take it out on opti and Mike at times. My bad
    I have demons wth drinking at times..trying to be a better guy but it's something I dealing wth.
    Sorry to opti and Mike going forward!
    You must be posting from phone?

Heltah Skeltah

You must be posting from phone?
    Yes..lol
    At my local bar unfortunately.
    Just bowled a few games for league play.
    Funny you know what it be like?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Yes..lol
    At my local bar unfortunately.
    Just bowled a few games for league play.
    Funny you know what it be like?
    Well...I know your posting and your grammar is much better than that, so I pretty much knew you were posting from phone. I use to bowl in a league. Got my own fitted ball and shoes but never bowled to the level I wanted to. My high score ever was only 230 after practicing for a month straight.

Heltah Skeltah

Well...I know your posting and your grammar is much better than that, so I pretty much knew you were posting from phone. I use to bowl in a league. Got my own fitted ball and shoes but never bowled to the level I wanted to. My high score ever was only 230 after practicing for a month straight.
    Nah I been drinking all fckn day be honest. ..
    Vodka. I'm a fckn wild card at every day. Some days better than others but I'm working on it. You think I'd stop after going 2 jail for 3 months. Which I did but now find myself looking for answers at the bottom of a bottle.
    Funnyb I'm ripping and running again. Tell myself I'm gonna stop tomorrow but shit its easier to forget the pain after few drinks.
    My story is real as it gets.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Nah I been drinking all fckn day be honest. ..
    Vodka. I'm a fckn wild card at every day. Some days better than others but I'm working on it. You think I'd stop after going 2 jail for 3 months. Which I did but now find myself looking for answers at the bottom of a bottle.
    Funnyb I'm ripping and running again. Tell myself I'm gonna stop tomorrow but shit its easier to forget the pain after few drinks.
    My story is real as it gets.
    LOL @ jail for 3 months. That isn't enough time to change...

Heltah Skeltah

LOL @ jail for 3 months. That isn't enough time to change...
    Shit pal I could tell you much more what I lost but I really don't wanna put it on blast in the Nascar forum..lol
    God bless you all!
    No matter how much you have changed you still gotta pay a price for the things you did in the past!

Heltah Skeltah

Sorry 2 you Nascar guys taking over the thread for a few . I'm out and will never get involved again.
    Good luck all you guys going forward. I'll definitely be keeping a look out on it.

Optional

Restart at 9PM?

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Drivers to their cars

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Mike gonna sleep through the race

the1yankee
    the1yankee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3689

Nice.....following you on the logo over BK fader
    Learn

Sux I need to hit that just to breaks even unless Cole Custer wins as its only straight up guy left🤦🏼

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by the1yankee View Post
    Nice.....following you on the logo over BK fader
    Learn

Sux I need to hit that just to breaks even unless Cole Custer wins as its only straight up guy left🤦🏼
    I lost 3 of my 6 drivers in that wreck too. Need Joey>Brad just to lose $100 if Bell, Stenhouse or A Dillon don't win

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually make that 4 (Buescher top 3 bet)

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29112

Mike gonna sleep through the race
    im still here LET'S GO!!!!

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Had a nice nap I assume

First ... 789101112 Last