Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    again u lie a lot

Ive said I won huge 1 time this season, last week...no other time all season

just stop with the bullshit and lies
    I been watching for years...you definitely know your shit ..more than most!! It just gets me when you post a bunch of shit and then when 1 of them hits it was big..come on man all I asking is why not be transparent

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

so u admit u flat out lied about paying for picks then right? right I thought so cause I take offense to that

what does it matter I can make up #s or fake screen shots all damn day...its pointless

1 time ive said i won huge, and Ive said i lost my ass more than once this year so wheres ur logic?..say i win small sometimes too...never claimed to be ahead for the year either

Heltah Skeltah

so u admit u flat out lied about paying for picks then right? right I thought so cause I take offense to that

what does it matter I can make up #s or fake screen shots all damn day...its pointless

1 time ive said i won huge, and Ive said i lost my ass more than once this year so wheres ur logic?..say i win small sometimes too...never claimed to be ahead for the year either
    Why not just post units you bet on each ? Seems easy enough.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

well u said u paid for my nascar picks for years right?

u should know how much I risk then

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I've never saw the point when people cant get same odds or even play open parlays which is key for me...So not even sure why it matters, never has...much less then u get people saying ur lying about "units" or $...Ive always posted card same way..

Heltah Skeltah

well u said u paid for my nascar picks for years right?

u should know how much I risk then
    ok so no transparency..got it.
    No I didn't pay for your picks for years! It was the first year only I paid after you were promoting it on sbr!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    ok so no transparency..got it.
    No I didn't pay for your picks for years! It was the first year only I paid after you were promoting it on sbr!!
    no u didn't because I never charged for anything...and neither did he til 2018...which has nothing to do with me its totally diff plays. wouldn't make much sense to post my card everywhere for free then and now and ask for $

Heltah Skeltah

I've never saw the point when people cant get same odds or even play open parlays which is key for me...So not even sure why it matters, never has...much less then u get people saying ur lying about "units" or $...Ive always posted card same way..
    Cause it is easy to post 7 drivers to win ..then a few h2h and a parley. If something happens to win you claim a big day! Now no telling how much you had on each driver or bet!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stats1

Heltah Skeltah

no u didn't because I never charged for anything...and neither did he til 2017...

i was banned here in 2013
    2014 was the year I paid..if you didn't pay before race you guys didnt post plays till after the race

Heltah Skeltah

Mike forget it!! I'm not doing this wrh you all night! You win and when you do if is always big. ..ok guy

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

2014 was the year I paid..if you didn't pay before race you guys didnt post plays till after the race
    wrong again pal

the forum is free like everywhere else and alays has been...ask anybody..

funny if u cant find 1 other person to say i have EVER asked for $ cosidering the amount of peeps that lurk this thread weekly

been asked many times to go that route and always said no to them all

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Mike forget it!! I'm not doing this wrh you all night! You win and when you do if is always big. ..ok guy
    except all the times i say i didn't win much...lol even if u flat bet all 6 win plays, which i dont (including parlays) u couldn't lose! its not that hard

Heltah Skeltah

except all the times i say i didn't win much...lol even if u flat bet all 6 win plays, which i dont (including parlays) u couldn't lose! its not that hard
    ok good luck going forward..like I said from jump street I think you most knowledgeable guy I've seen when comes to it..just wish you post more info on how much each play..anyway no hard feelings

kcburg
    kcburg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6060

I have been on both sites on and off..more now on here. Mike has never charged for the plays he posts. I remember times when Mike and the site owner disagreed on guys and plays.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

I do pay attention!! kinda like when you went tout and started your own site and we had pay for the picks..I been paying!! attention for awhile now
    this post voids any of your other posts and im sober so don't have the energy to make fun of them one-by-one

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15427

Never once heard of mike going tout. Posted a documented FL +1000 winner days ago and you're gonna call him a liar? Sorry you are betting too much of your bankroll on each race if you're broke after today but calling Mike a liar is laughable. He has been posting FREE picks here for years and most of us have won a hell of a lot more than we would have without him posting.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks guys

stats1
    stats1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Everyone knows on the Nascar sites Mike is a FRAUD!!! Loses 6 weeks in a row hits one big race and he’s out of the hole!!! Hes a piece of shit banned me from his gay site with Jay because I called him out multiple times Haven’t even looked this year after 5 races he’s probably 1-4 or 0-5 but once he wins that 1st race he’s back to even!!! I challenged him to a contest they do n Vegas that is DOCUMENTED a few years ago and like the BITCH he is he refused... If he’s friends with the person who runs this site he will probably try having me banned....

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Hahahahahha

My little buddy cant get me off his mind.

Even sends his friends to check up on me. Embarrassing.

stats1

Great start to season Scumbag
    No matter where u go people call u out for your BS u still caught up in that court case Mike

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Hahahahahha

U still need to send ur friends around like we didnt know. Hahaha

Hows nascash. LOL

stats1

not sure how it’s doing I believe it’s been over 2 years since I’ve been on there u want to talk about something more up to date like your 1-8 day that’s real good!! Keep up the good work LOSER

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Send ur little friends to find me. Lol.

Embarrassing

Good to know im still in ur head after all these years. Lol

stats1

Dodge the 1-8 day Scumbag U r terrible

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Ans still always better than u ever were

Lmao im still in ur head

reigle9

KyBUSCH 8/5 TRUEX, KESELOWSKI 5/1 LOGANO 7 HAMLIN, BOWYER 10 HARVICK 15 ELLIOTT, BLANEY 20 ALMIROLA, KuBUSCH 25 JOHNSON 30 LARSON 50 JONES 60 NEWMAN, SUAREZ 80 DILLON, BOWMAN 100 MENARD, DIBENEDETTO, STENHOUSE 200

landed the logano 850 and blaney 20, hopefully they get better

kb +185 lololeglpdufhksunhwfskhiusadkbudfwsa, hey im all for it if it gives others real odds but theyre just like fukk you

fukk you fukk you

+185

what do you want next? couple guys 5-1? hahaha penetrate you \*\*\*\*\*\*

reigle9

what really pisses me off is someone finally hired someone that isnt incompetent, i really wanted it to be me

figured larson's odds were going to be inflated, but assumed jones would be his typical 2750 and fade bait, goddamnit

First ... 3456