Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

DDD! LOL

maybe first time in 6-8 years that I have not been totally furious I lost a chunk on any CUP race...but with the once in a lifetime run, I tried to stay positive and look at the VERY beautiful big pic of entire season..just a strange feeling but most of u don not know how just how terrible and panic to change my model around and backfired..BAAAAAAAAAAD!..lol

and sooooo glad i started using match-ups i love and hammering them single maxed a few times, that was a HUGE addition to my arsenal and of course will be in the coming years

and of course, OPEN-PARLAYS were absolutley massive profit wise for me really all year....guessing but had to have hit big payng odds parlays 7-8 times min this year, and 3 of last 4 races alone this season

i learned from mistakes i kept making it too htf to win and was chasing with 2x risk some weeks and never could recover...but obviously it made me 10X the NASCAR capper i have ever been in past years i can recall and hope I can keep it up where i left off

THANK YOU again for all your help guys! just a few of us around this season since i didnt post here for 3.5 years so the few was just as merry, and a windfall of cash too bad they didnt check on us once in a while

IF anybody needs to reach me and don not already have all my personal info, im trying to get my PMs restored here but still haven't heard anything yet

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    NICE JOB HAWKER!!!!!

GREAT way to close out the season on big high note!!!!!!

hope you come back and more often when its Daytona 500 time in a few months....i always appreciate your insight during the week and race days pal
    thanks mike

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Next year i will be totally funded starting week #1, plan on checking in with you weekly next year. Cause let's face it, anyone betting Nascar and not using your expertise, isn't trying to make money in the sport.

Congrats brother on another epic season. Enjoy your time off, and especially enjoy those stacks of cash you won this year.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    Next year i will be totally funded starting week #1, plan on checking in with you weekly next year. Cause let's face it, anyone betting Nascar and not using your expertise, isn't trying to make money in the sport.

Congrats brother on another epic season. Enjoy your time off, and especially enjoy those stacks of cash you won this year.
    thanks CD, appreciate the kind words buddy

hopefully next season is as good as this 1 was! cant wait to see u around in FEB!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

2018 NASCAR CUP CHAMPIONSHIP ODDS are already out at 5Dimes!!!!!!!!

VERY interesting prices on a few i was shocked!

Jimmie Johnson +1650!!!!

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Congrats on your great season M5. I am going to give it another shot next year, see you in February.

First 123