Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Have fun at Kansas Rob. I remember that about Kyle last year. Think only one worse was Edwards wrecking about 4-5 times during speed weeks at Daytona

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    That really sucks about 5mike5 being banned. I know he's brought a lot of people to SBR. I have several friends who began reading his threads regularly after I told them about him.

I'm leaving for Kansas in the morning and will be there the rest of the week. It's looking like a good chance of rain on Thursday, but Friday and Saturday look promising.

The first thing that comes to mind at Kansas is how terrible Kyle Busch has been there. Two years ago he crashed three times in one weekend and crashed again last year. He hates the place.
    Enjoy Kansas and yes Kyle not on my lists this week

uncle vinny
    uncle vinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Here is the thing..mike can pick winners and has proved that. However, the thing that made me go...no dont do it....was that the wesite had several picks and not hamlin. Then he said....newsletter had hamlin. Damn kiss of death for a tout. My public plays lose but the inner circle had the winner....sign up now...

Not sayn that was the intent but the perception was such.

Mike will be fine..and propable do better without the stress of his followers.

Shit. It might have been a crafty move on his part..if so..nice work man

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Sorry for hijacking your other thread Shaun, i was gonna leave it alone, i really was. But then i thought what would Mike do and i remembered all the comments he made about My Family & Me. So i decided to call A Spade- A Spade 1 more time.

Mike it was once said: "anyone who's anybody" has been Banned/Suspended at SBR at 1 time or another. Give SBR a few weeks to cool down then contact them again, until then enjoy the bench.

shaunovery

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    Sorry for hijacking your other thread Shaun, i was gonna leave it alone, i really was. But then i thought what would Mike do and i remembered all the comments he made about My Family & Me. So i decided to call A Spade- A Spade 1 more time.

Mike it was once said: "anyone who's anybody" has been Banned/Suspended at SBR at 1 time or another. Give SBR a few weeks to cool down then contact them again, until then enjoy the bench.
    It's fine cd , I just disagree with whys he banned it's not even his website he adds to it no money changing hands etc so what's the problem it's not if he's saying leave sbr and just read the stuff there

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    It's fine cd , I just disagree with whys he banned it's not even his website he adds to it no money changing hands etc so what's the problem it's not if he's saying leave sbr and just read the stuff there
    Yeah i see ya'lls point on that 1, seems like theres more 2 the story, like SBR either thought he was going Tout or gonna try to take away from the Nascar Forum already here. I believe SBR had something on him, when he first posted the link i thought that was gonna be trouble. But it stayed up for almost 2 weeks and then suddenly they slammed the hammer down on him without a warning or nothing.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

I think we all knew he was playing with fire. I couldn't believe it took this long, I guess that's what happens when you hide at the bottom of the section list. Thank god Opie or the other Mike (from Milwaukee) don't pay attention to the nascar section or this would have happened weeks ago.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    I think we all knew he was playing with fire. I couldn't believe it took this long, I guess that's what happens when you hide at the bottom of the section list. Thank god Opie or the other Mike (from Milwaukee) don't pay attention to the nascar section or this would have happened weeks ago.

If we all "knew" why didnt someone warn Mike?

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    If we all "knew" why didnt someone warn Mike?
    I told him a few times and he laughed

That's what we all loved about him (this sounds like a funeral)

biggamerife21
    biggamerife21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

So granted Truex has been awful this year but has 3 top 5 in the last 4 here at this track shoudl that be a credit tho him as a driver or should you look to the 55 team (formerly 56) and vickers as possible sleeper? I think equipment wise the 55 is way above the 78.

biggamerife21
    biggamerife21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

what i mean above is it the driver who has had success here or the equipment/crew chief etc.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

That really sucks about 5mike5 being banned. I know he's brought a lot of people to SBR. I have several friends who began reading his threads regularly after I told them about him.

I'm leaving for Kansas in the morning and will be there the rest of the week. It's looking like a good chance of rain on Thursday, but Friday and Saturday look promising.

The first thing that comes to mind at Kansas is how terrible Kyle Busch has been there. Two years ago he crashed three times in one weekend and crashed again last year. He hates the place.
    He's crashed out mid race in all 3 races since the repave. Was always awful on old surface anyway but new one seems to be totally wrong for him for some reason!

Have a great weekend.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post

You're a nasty bitter back stabbing asshole CD.

Your pathetic excuse about it being ok because of some bullshit about family changes nothing.

It's fine cd
    No it bloody well is not!

Guy is an asshole and you should be ashamed for saying that's fine.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by biggamerife21 View Post
    So granted Truex has been awful this year but has 3 top 5 in the last 4 here at this track shoudl that be a credit tho him as a driver or should you look to the 55 team (formerly 56) and vickers as possible sleeper? I think equipment wise the 55 is way above the 78.
    Hard to trust #78 I think. Been a real under performer and not sure if car or driver or crew or what.

Truex does have a handy record here though. Vickers will get to piggyback on Bowyers team data though...

shaunovery

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You're a nasty bitter back stabbing asshole CD.

Your pathetic excuse about it being ok because of some bullshit about family changes nothing.

I

No it bloody well is not!

Guy is an asshole and you should be ashamed for saying that's fine.
    I meant it's fine to have your own opinion but not to slate the guy who can't log in to defend himself

shaunovery

Terrible odds from bet365

14 drivers listed under 20/1

Vegas39

Hard to trust #78 I think. Been a real under performer and not sure if car or driver or crew or what.

Truex does have a handy record here though. Vickers will get to piggyback on Bowyers team data though...
    I agree and his issue is set up related IMO not horsepower

Vegas39

Couple qualifying ones to start weekend

Newman +120 over Kahne

Gordon + 105 over Johnson

Vegas39

Hamilton -175 for F1

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Hamilton -175 for F1
    Think of it as a head 2 head against Rosberg

Vegas39

Think of it as a head 2 head against Rosberg
    only two with any shot?

Optional

only two with any shot?
    Pretty much. Everyone targets first Euro race for big upgrades so the order behind them could be mixed up, making opportunities. But would take an engineering miracle for them to be beaten in a straight race still.

Take Grosjean for a Top 6 finish at 25/1 at 5D is my early suggestion. Feel good about him qualifying top 10, which will see him about even money for a top 6.

Still might have a battle to get the top 6, depending on how well Williams and McLaren have improved, but well worth a go at those odds right now.
    Points Awarded:

Vegas39 gave Optional 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vegas39

Pretty much. Everyone targets first Euro race for big upgrades so the order behind them could be mixed up, making opportunities. But would take an engineering miracle for them to be beaten in a straight race still.

Take Grosjean for a Top 6 finish at 25/1 at 5D is my early suggestion. Feel good about him qualifying top 10, which will see him about even money for a top 6.

Still might have a battle to get the top 6, depending on how well Williams and McLaren have improved, but well worth a go at those odds right now.
    appreciate the input thanks

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

for later reference:

Sprint Cup 5-Hour Energy 400
    Fri 5/9 12:00PM
    Kevin Harvick +475
    Jimmie Johnson +650
    Brad Keselowski +700
    Jeff Gordon +900
    Joey Logano +950
    Matt Kenseth +1150
    Kyle Busch +1350
    Dale Earnhardt Jr +1350
    Kasey Kahne +1600
    Denny Hamlin +1600

rob
    rob's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6773

Not much going on here at the track at the moment...just the trucks going through inspection. Things will pick up in a little over an hour when the Sprint Cup haulers enter the garage.

I always wondered if the $ the National Guard spent on racing was worth its results. Apparently not, according to a story in USA Today. The Guard spent $26.5 million on racing in 2012, but failed to sign one new soldier directly through it's sponsorship.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...andal/8813891/

Optional

Not much going on here at the track at the moment...just the trucks going through inspection. Things will pick up in a little over an hour when the Sprint Cup haulers enter the garage.

I always wondered if the $ the National Guard spent on racing was worth its results. Apparently not, according to a story in USA Today. The Guard spent $26.5 million on racing in 2012, but failed to sign one new soldier directly through it's sponsorship.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...andal/8813891/
    Only 20 prospects total and none join.

Must be something weird about the counting?

uncle vinny
    uncle vinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

looks like a little harder tire this weekend then last fall. expect 12 cautions again and short runs....leaves gordon out. biffle and brad early leans. biffle @20 for 5 units to start the weekend. expect jj to be solid as usual at 6/1 might get some of that as well

rob
    rob's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6773

Quote Originally Posted by biggamerife21 View Post
    The 78 finished second here last fall.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

excuse me! Coming thru!

Optional

Both Kyle and Logano share Kansas as their worst track for results in Cup. Both crashed out of this Truck race last year after qualifying 7th and 16th.

Sounds like an easy choice to fade the faves?

Of the experienced guys Crafton won last year but had done shit all in his previous 9 attempts. Sauter has the best stats of the experienced guys, a win and 3 top 5s from 5 starts.

Trucks SFP 250

Kyle Busch +170
    Joey Logano +325
    Austin Dillon +675
    Ryan Blaney +875
    Matt Crafton +975
    Timothy Peters +975
    Ron Hornaday +1050
    Johnny Sauter +1100
    Field (any other driver) +1350
    Darrell Wallace Jr +1650
    Jeb Burton +2200
    German Quiroga +3300
    Joey Coulter +3300

Vegas39

Like Sauter here well about any 1.5 he is good

Looking at Peters too

shaunovery

Hopefully rain won't spoil the weekend

Anyone heard from mike I messages him on twitter no reply

milehigh
    milehigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Kinda went heavy on these two qual matchups at my other book:

Keselowski over Logano +105
    Newman over Kahne +115

Both bigger bets for me (for a qual bet) and I did a separate parlay of them both...

Optional

Like Sauter here well about any 1.5 he is good

Looking at Peters too
    Practice about to start. Hoping who is fast off the hauler might give a clue.

Think I'll be with you on Sauter. Can't imagine price will change a hell of a lot though, so waiting for now.

Blaney prob worth a stab too I guess.

Yeah same here. Strangely quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by milehigh View Post
    Kinda went heavy on these two qual matchups at my other book:

Keselowski over Logano +105
    Newman over Kahne +115

Both bigger bets for me (for a qual bet) and I did a separate parlay of them both...
    Good luck Milehigh. Like the first one.

Vegas39

he texted me last night

First 12345 ... Last