DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Aren't we all

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    THE FUKKIN SEASON IS OFFCIALLY here starting with the night Sprint unlimited shootout exibition race on Saturday night from Daytona!!!!

let the money start raining down for the 2013 season boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (really handicappin starts race #2 and on cause this is a plate track and usually a total crapshoot but still..lol)

*not doing my usual write up and thread for the shootout as its just an exibition(like all-star race) just to kick off the new nascar season, and of course on top of that being its a plate race, just a crapshoot but we will still be trying to make a little cash getting ready for the big daytona 500 race next weekend..plus we get to see the brand new cars being unvieled for the 1st time for an actual race, not just testing/practices..

**i will start my regular thread (its OUR thread i just start it for us everyweek) and regular handicapping next week and will be posting my regular thread on monday mornings for all our regulars to discuss and post our selectons we make throughout the week to have in 1 thread like we have done the last 2 seasons...my hard work/preperations for each race starts , but its well worth the payoffs..

these threads are not for newbies, its serious business and money at stake

but last season was a season of a lifetime for me personally...i can only hope to come close to what i did in the 2012 season...little nervous about the new cars, but only time will tell and as always , all regulars (u know who u are) opinions are always welcome and very much appreciated...i really couldnt do it without all ur guys help and opinions i take in to account even if we disagree, its makes me think of others angles/leans in a new light...and to me thats vital for handicappers i trust as i do the regulars here..

GOODLUCK and the regular thread/handicapping will start next monday with Daytona 500 week...i will try and not go crazy $$$risking wise on this exibition being thats all it is and tons of unknowns, but probably still bet more than i should like always im just too excited not to throw several darts and maybe even a few H2Hs in a parlay or 2, or3, or4 LOL

lets get it guys!!!!!!

Requesting membership to the Nascar Sub threads....Where do I sign up

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

enjoyed the race last night early crash ruined it a little

First ... 6789