Tackleberry
    Tackleberry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Six Nations Rugy

Anyone else looking forward to the six nations starting this weekend?

RLF
    RLF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

Taking England line and Scotland mL

Tackleberry
    Tackleberry's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your England play RLF. I should have jumped on them earlier in the week will probably stay away from them at current prices.

Kicking myself for not taking a few lines which have now moved probably too much for me to touch. Oh well.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Three years ago there was a handful of English contractors working at my place of employment for about a 3 month stretch.
    Anyways, I would go with them to a local pub Saturday mornings and watch 6 Nations Rugby. They weren't big gamblers, but I showed them the lines of the games, and they exploited the heck out of them. Of the 8 games they advised me, ALL 8 covered the number.

It was unbelievable, but unfortunately I lost contact with them. The best one I remember was the first game they advised me on. England was at home and favorite by about 15 against Wales. With them being English, they had a horrible feeling about the game, and really felt Wales had a legit shot to win straight up. I put down a big wager on Wales PS and ML, and Wales won straight up. Let's just say I purchased the drinks that day.