gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

maroona, if you have a chalk play, (for example Olympiakos ML) Karşıyaka ML / and your chalk play could be an logical parlay. good luck
    Last edited by gangeriver; 03-24-11 at 09:59 AM.

marzenabudzinska
    marzenabudzinska's Avatar Become A Pro!

we lose ,, up next time no problem waiting for monte next play, we will cash the next ones...tks guys euroleague sucks for betting

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

lost! karsıyaka players have played just like college boys.

rafa martin
    !
    rafa martin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    lost! karsıyaka players have played just like college boys.
    i hate college hoops i lose all my money there,, gange we should try to bet in euroleague and hoops, we will be better,, i was with you in the turkish team,, too bad,, up to next time, no problem pal,, take care<

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

Quote Originally Posted by rafa martin View Post

i hate college hoops i lose all my money there,, gange we should try to bet in euroleague and hoops, we will be better,, i was with you in the turkish team,, too bad,, up to next time, no problem pal,, take care<
    I mean, look like college team ... A Spanish, two Turkish, a few Balkan boys talk english and can't understand each other probably Kiwi, Yankee and British posters laugh their asses off
    meanwhile like I said, euroleague is the most stupid league this year. Thanks god, I haven't taking euroleague bet for 1,5 months. all of dogs won tonight.Also 2 days ago Montepaschi has broken a record. They have made just 9 points in a Half!!!

first match:Olympiakos won by 48
    second match: Siena won by 17

there are 65 points difference.same place and same teams.... this is unreal.
    Last edited by gangeriver; 03-24-11 at 07:25 PM.

rafa martin
    !

we should try not to bet,, i mean,, of course we understand each other right,, we all communicate fairly decent in english... i lost again big in college hoops tonight,,, euroleague, college sucks big time for betting,,,i knew what you said buddy,, my mistake

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

if Montenegro doesn't oppose I'll take Efes Pilsen ML / Ventspils ML parlay. Total odds 1,80 (-125) Efes should win...Ventsplis looks like good shot but Montenegro just wondering, what do you think about Ventspils' rival?

montenegro88
    montenegro88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello,bad luck for Karsiaka, i like Roane(-8.5) and TrabzonSpor(+4.5) today, last time i losed my money on Roane and becouse that i little afraid now and i will think today about that match ... From Turkish league i will take Trabzon +4.5 and majby Trabzon ML witch small Rasic(Ex Partizan player, very good for 3pts) , Dragojlovic,Cakic... And coach is Sakota,but team is in bad forme and i thinkt that today they are will playing very good.

14:00 Mersin Buyuksehir -Trabzonspor pick:Trabzon(+4) odds: 1.99 Pinacle

GL,i hope that we will back in wining strike...

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

good luck Montenegro, but I would like to say, Mersin Belediye is so hot. They beat Efes Pilsen last week 84-79...Efes Pilsen was home team and Efes was lead by 12 points in first qarter. 28-16!! Trabzon is look like old Golden State Warriors. They shot unconsciously in 8-10 seconds. Don't use 24 seconds. also they have a weak paint area. Mersin was so unlucky in last weeks, finally they beat Efes last week. I think they will won. My pick is

Mersin B. Belediye -4

Also Besiktas - Olin 156 over.

good luck everyone

NeMeZiS
    NeMeZiS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

GL montenegro and gangeriver

I take Mersin ML
    Last edited by NeMeZiS; 03-26-11 at 07:06 AM.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

Quote Originally Posted by montenegro88 View Post
    Hello,bad luck for Karsiaka, i like Roane(-8.5) and TrabzonSpor(+4.5) today, last time i losed my money on Roane and becouse that i little afraid now and i will think today about that match ... From Turkish league i will take Trabzon +4.5 and majby Trabzon ML witch small Rasic(Ex Partizan player, very good for 3pts) , Dragojlovic,Cakic... And coach is Sakota,but team is in bad forme and i thinkt that today they are will playing very good.

congratulations montenegro!!

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    good luck Montenegro, but I would like to say, Mersin Belediye is so hot. They beat Efes Pilsen last week 84-79...Efes Pilsen was home team and Efes was lead by 12 points in first qarter. 28-16!! Trabzon is look like old Golden State Warriors. They shot unconsciously in 8-10 seconds. Don't use 24 seconds. also they have a weak paint area. Mersin was so unlucky in last weeks, finally they beat Efes last week. I think they will won. My pick is

Mersin B. Belediye -4

Also Besiktas - Olin 156 over.

good luck everyone
    1-1 day.

besiktas 83-93 olin

mersin 81-79 trabzon
    so disappointing. they were lead by 13 points in 4. quarter....

montenegro88

Mersin Buyuksehir 81 - 79 Trabzonspor
    WON
    Statistics 23/31 74.19 %

Gangeriver,that was realy lucky and crazy match
    Nemezis ,one saying "And wolfs satiated,and sheeps are there"
    And i don't play Roane tonight,bu if someone want to risk,my sugest is Roane(-7.5)..

TheMoneyTree
    TheMoneyTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by montenegro88 View Post

Nice work montenegro88 Thank You

bigassos
    bigassos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Welldone montenegro88. Thank you fo giving us money with your predictions. You don't like NBA? Why you don't give predictions and for NBA?

marzenabudzinska
    marzenabudzinska's Avatar Become A Pro!

hello monte, check out that page i told you,,, i am doing very poor in basketball and very well in soccer, add me as a friend and you could take my soccer picks,,, pm me if you do not find the site.... i came late to today's pick,, last pick i bet was roane they got blow out so there is not bet for me good luck to you

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

early matches.... Caja Laboral -7,5 and Pınar Karsıyaka -4,5

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

Also I take Aliaga -4

montenegro88

Good luck Gangeriver, i folow you on Aliaga

rafa martin
    !

hello monte,,i ask gangeriver for your email address, i have those picks of a guy that is very hot lately and wish to send it to you,,, just get in contact with gangeriver and he will email to you,,,,he only bets nba and college hoops and is very solid....last 30,,, 20-10 which is very decent.........i was with you last week with roanne so i pass today,, i pick up baskonia,,, but they did not cover,,, spanish league is better the under-over,,, it is similar to euroleague very changeable..
    did you ever find the site i told you about?,,,,i will play aliaga today,,, kentucky, vcu, and sixers... good luck to all of you, regards.....

rafa martin
    !

my luck is zero.... play the above plays and all are lost,,,, karsikaya sucks,,, and aliaga -4 is a tough call, we will see???i am tired of being down.....

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

probably I'll go 0-3 ....I'm sorry guys. nobody make money everyday. I'm so unlucky since last night. 0-3 baseball spring training day, I took connecticut -2,5 and lost by 0,5.
    I hope next week will be better.

rafa martin
    !

thanks god i can handle to substain losses,, but everyday i am becoming more and more a degenarate gambler,,,, i do not even watch the games anymore,,i just open the laptop,,, and open espn, cbs,rivals sports and just check for all the scores,, i stay till 4 am at night just keeping track of the scores,,, and the worst of all is that i go to bed,,,, losing everyday a little bit more,,,, i hate this and wish to quit,, the problem i do not know how to do it........... i stay all night placing bets for 20 euros,,,,, about 15 bets per night,,, maybe i go 10 wins to 5 losses,,,, then i place a bet for 200-400 euros and that one i lose for sure,,,, this is so unpleasant and tiresome,, i do not know what road to take,,,,, anyone is like me,,, a degenarate gambler?... sounds familliar, ,checking out all the scoreboaards?...and i wanted to quit my business to dedicate full time to this,,,, what a joke!!!!!

TheMoneyTree
    TheMoneyTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rafa martin View Post
    thanks god i can handle to substain losses,, but everyday i am becoming more and more a degenarate gambler,,,, i do not even watch the games anymore,,i just open the laptop,,, and open espn, cbs,rivals sports and just check for all the scores,, i stay till 4 am at night just keeping track of the scores,,, and the worst of all is that i go to bed,,,, losing everyday a little bit more,,,, i hate this and wish to quit,, the problem i do not know how to do it........... i stay all night placing bets for 20 euros,,,,, about 15 bets per night,,, maybe i go 10 wins to 5 losses,,,, then i place a bet for 200-400 euros and that one i lose for sure,,,, this is so unpleasant and tiresome,, i do not know what road to take,,,,, anyone is like me,,, a degenarate gambler?... sounds familliar, ,checking out all the scoreboaards?...and i wanted to quit my business to dedicate full time to this,,,, what a joke!!!!!
    Never gamble what you can't afford to lose, What you are doing sounds like an addiction, i suggest you get some help before you lose everything.

rafa martin
    !

right thanks.. but you guys act different?,,it is normal that what i lose is not neccessary for my living, i bet in front of my family i am not a crazy dumbasss,,,, the main point is that even i do not need that money i do not like to lose constantly,, and will like to see a profit someday but guess that betting more than 20 bets per day is way too much,,, how many bets you place per day monte???

montenegro88

Hello ,just to answer on one question - i don't like so much NBA

rafa martin
    !

montenegro88

Serbia basketball league:
    18:00 (Belgrade GMT) FMP Zeleznik-Hemofarm Pick: FMP Zeleznik(+3.5) Pinacle 1.94
    GL

NEW_WORLD
    NEW_WORLD's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice call
    thanks a lot

montenegro88

FMP 99 - 86 Hemofarm
    WON
    Statistics 24/32 75%

From today i have some changes in my pick,you will know everything today...

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

nice call montenegro. I take Olin -3 and Banvit +8,5 I hope that we will make some money in this weekend. good luck everyone

montenegro88

Ok guys i will not posting my pick on this thread becouse i open blog witch my partner Gooty from Montenegro and on that blog everyone who respect me and my pick can see my pick for simbolic money. I must do this becouse many people (not on this forum) who copy my pick and when i see that my pick is everywhere on internet forum i shocked . That isn't good for me and my pick that going in public bet and i don't like that . Sory for this,i probably sometimes post my pick but that will be alternative pick . Good luck ,ofcourse on this forum i find great people and i hope that we will stay together .
    Link for my blog is www.mnebet.blog.hr
    Chears!

ipod
    GO DALLAS
    ipod's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^
    sell you crap on ebay

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Yep - go fk yourself, none of us are paying for your picks you barely literate eastern European.

Typical tout, now fk off and stay away from this forum.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

Montenegro if you hit nearly %70, why do you want to sell your picks? already you can make money and you should not need a few bettors' 20-30 euro monthly subscription.
    On the other hand already I have nearly same hit rate so I make money strongly but I will never do this because doesn't worth it. In spite of everything this is your desicision and I respect this. good luck and thanks for your picks.

montenegro88

No i don't sell for me, i am just don't want to put my pick on public internet ,i am now have my partner blog and i always be there . Good luck everyone, gangeriver you are one off the best tipser here and good luck . This thread now can lock :

First ... 678910 Last