TheMoneyTree
    TheMoneyTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ Very Disappointing actions, gangeriver you should start your own thread and put this thread to bed and end the money grabbing Monetengro88.

rafa martin
    !
    rafa martin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

when momtenegro gave out his picks for free he was a cool guy, the best buddy!!!!,, now that he changes his mind and decides to do something else, not to post them here,, he is an ass........... that realyy do not make sense,,, he is a great capper that make you guys who follow him a lot of money,,, too baD for me,, that i did not have the chance to follow him, but i was gonna start to do so...so i feel dissapointment cause i will love to ftail his picks,,but i will never call him with bad words,,,,,that¡s is just so unfair, respect the guys decissions like men, period.........give your thoughts, erham?

rafa martin
    !

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    nice call montenegro. I take olin -3 and banvit +8,5 i hope that we will make some money in this weekend. Good luck everyone
    what league are those games?

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Continue gange, monte has become a typical fkin delusional tout thinking we would pay for their incoherent rambling picks on the internet. Good luck Monte, you better stay the hell from this forum cause you are no welcome here.

rafa martin
    !

TO ME he is welcome, and if he contact with me i will be willing to pay, a guy with his stike hit is awesome and also he is a cool guy.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

well you are on gullible mofo rafa, and you deserve to be taken advantage of

maroona
    maroona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5079

Shame you decided to go this direction Monte, I used to enjoy following this thread, thats what this forum is for, people sharing their thoughts and ideas on sport and hopefully profiting from it, I seriously doubt people were stealing your tips and posting them elsewhere and even if they were who cares as long as you have your wagers on. Good luck with your business venture, I think you'll need it..

TheMoneyTree
    TheMoneyTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post
    well you are on gullible mofo rafa, and you deserve to be taken advantage of
    You are 100% right mate & rafa martin is a MUG

rikablack
    rikablack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21605

Quote Originally Posted by montenegro88 View Post
    Ok guys i will not posting my pick on this thread becouse i open blog witch my partner Gooty from Montenegro and on that blog everyone who respect me and my pick can see my pick for simbolic money. I must do this becouse many people (not on this forum) who copy my pick and when i see that my pick is everywhere on internet forum i shocked . That isn't good for me and my pick that going in public bet and i don't like that . Sory for this,i probably sometimes post my pick but that will be alternative pick . Good luck ,ofcourse on this forum i find great people and i hope that we will stay together .
    Link for my blog is www.mnebet.blog.hr
    Chears!
    Bad choice

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

banvit WON
    Olin lose

1-1 day

Quote Originally Posted by rafa martin View Post
    what league are those games?
    they were from Turkish league

Continue gange, monte has become a typical fkin delusional tout thinking we would pay for their incoherent rambling picks on the internet. Good luck Monte, you better stay the hell from this forum cause you are no welcome here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTree View Post
    ^ Very Disappointing actions, gangeriver you should start your own thread and put this thread to bed and end the money grabbing Monetengro88.
    ok guys thanks for encouragement. I'll consider this. I might open as soon as possible but not this weekend.

RLF
    RLF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

Quote Originally Posted by maroona View Post
    Shame you decided to go this direction Monte, I used to enjoy following this thread, thats what this forum is for, people sharing their thoughts and ideas on sport and hopefully profiting from it, I seriously doubt people were stealing your tips and posting them elsewhere and even if they were who cares as long as you have your wagers on. Good luck with your business venture, I think you'll need it..
    My thoughts exactly.

Sad to see you went this way mont.

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

Yep - go fk yourself, none of us are paying for your picks you barely literate eastern European.
    Hahaha... funny how initially everybody worshiped this guy and then he suddenly turns into a dirty eastern European What a bunch of ignorant fu*ks...

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

I agree with the overall sentiment, I never could understand why successful cappers would want to charge for their picks when they can make much more just betting their picks (assuming they really are that good over the long run). If anything, I would expect them to either post for free or not to post at all.

Haven't had a chance to play a single one of his plays so far, so I don't like the change either (especially considering what I said above about not understanding why he would charge for it when he can make much more with just betting) but you guys have to realize that he does not owe you anything and it was solely his good will that he was posting his picks up until now to begin with...

My personal experience with people who start selling their picks is they're usually hot at the beginning (on the forum) then they go cold when they start selling... Hopefully this won't be the case with crnogorac.

If nothing else, too bad his picks won't be monitored anymore, so we won't really know how good he is in the future.

rafa martin
    !

Quote Originally Posted by JBT View Post
    I agree with the overall sentiment, I never could understand why successful cappers would want to charge for their picks when they can make much more just betting their picks (assuming they really are that good over the long run). If anything, I would expect them to either post for free or not to post at all.

Haven't had a chance to play a single one of his plays so far, so I don't like the change either (especially considering what I said above about not understanding why he would charge for it when he can make much more with just betting) but you guys have to realize that he does not owe you anything and it was solely his good will that he was posting his picks up until now to begin with...

My personal experience with people who start selling their picks is they're usually hot at the beginning (on the forum) then they go cold when they start selling... Hopefully this won't be the case with crnogorac.

If nothing else, too bad his picks won't be monitored anymore, so we won't really know how good he is in the future.

well said,,, and now we hope we come back..... i am not a mug,,, just a 40 YEARS OLD SPORTS fanatic!!!!, who is tired of scams and appreciate good cappers like he was,,, buy a doc's sports season package and you will know what i am talking about...

First ... 78910