BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Got Some Big Action On Fed In Straights Tomorrow....

Hey Guys,

I know we don't get a lot of folks discussing tennis on here, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY like Federer tomorrow. I'm maxed out at like three different sites, and am almost exclusively on Federer to win in straight sets. Nadal looks mentally and physically exhausted, and I think this surface really favors Federer as well. I know Fed started off sluggish, but he looked absolutely brilliant against Roddick today (who's been playing some solid tennis in his own right). Fed's only won one of his matches against Nadal in straights, and that was at this very same tournament last year. Look for tomorrow to be number two. GL....

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I've also got some of my action on the UNDER 23 games as well fyi, and am looking for a solid 6-3, 6-2 type win by Federer. I rarely play sets betting, but am all over this one tomorrow. Federer in straights is about my biggest tennis bet of the year, and will either set my Saturday off to a really good or really bad start.

As far as the other match, I think the line is dead on. I was looking to playing Ferrer as a pick 'em or somewhere close to that, but I can't take Ferrer against Roddick on this surface at prices higher than -150. I look forward to watching this match, but will be watching as a fan. GL....