But during a hilarious interview on the "Rich Eisen Show," tackle Taylor Lewan said the Tennessee quarterback called his shot when it came to marching down the field to kick the game-winning field goal.

"Marcus is exactly how he is off the field. Calm, collected, man of few words. But I'll tell you what he did do, which really fired me up. So we ran the two-point play and if you watch the play, actually, when the ball is snapped I'm on a knee and Jack [Conklin] is looking at me, he and I are both late off the ball," Lewan recalled. "The first read wasn't open and nothing was really open, and he threw it and whatever got hit and threw it, and I'm walking to Marcus and said, 'Hey man I'm sorry about tha,t I didn't even know we changed the play,' and blah blah blah.

"And he said -- I'm going to paraphrase a little bit -- he said 'Eff that,' he goes, 'What's going to happen is the defense is going to stop them, then all you have to do is give me time and we're going to go win this game.' And I was like 'Oh my god, YES.' And I was just fired up, dude. It was really cool to see him get that fiery."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ta...eating-chiefs/