lordkai35
    lordkai35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Lordkai35's NRL/AFL 2014

Hey guys!

Back for 2014, noticed everyone already has a head start on me :P

Ill focus on providing write ups and share my knowledge about NRL bets. For those guys who know me, i tend to play statistical bets.

Smaller focus on AFL.

Ill update record every so often.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Goodluck sir.

lordkai35
    lordkai35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

NRL

Bulldogs/Sharks

2x Bryce Gibbs over42.5 Supercoach points ($1.75 sportsbet)

Bulldogs attack is focused on josh reynolds. It doesn't have the same smoothness with set plays when the backline is made of new players like thompson coupled with fringe players like mitch brown. Perrett is a very reliable fullback but doesn't offer much in attack. The sharks defence is ok considering the players that are sidelined. Last week, against the titans, they had no real half and basically a NSW cup team apart from Gordon and Fifita. Their defence was solid as two of the titan's tries were really outcomes of luck. With Carney back, they will leadership and boost of confidence. The bulldogs are heavy favourites but i feel they are overvalued. This will be a much tighter game then the odds suggest. With the absence of fifita, gallen, lewis and a bench of 15min players like tagatese, gibbs is the no1 prop for the sharks tonight. He managed to score 40 sc points when fifita and gallen were playing in roughly 40mins. The line is very low considering these circumstances, it should be around 49.5 sc points.