bass7
    bass7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

olympic qualifying curling

not sure if anyone watches or keeps up with this but oh well quite sure the lines are off by a big margin as curling is a very close game usually and lines shouldnt go more than -160 on any side (unless theres a huge skill difference between the teams).... usa and japan (i think) are the favourites to win the two spots left for sochi but early miscues made this tourney wide open

after losing the first draw to korea 9-3 japan bounced back nicely to beat france 8-4... the closing line on japan was around +200 because of the first draw.... in draw 3 they play new zealand later today who opened at -230 but after following their game vs the usa which they had a tough (but makeable) draw to win the game nz skip de boer has been struggling with the draws while japan as a team made the shots they needed to beat france... this line should nowhere be -230 and i like japan to win outright at +193

1u +193

korea is one of two teams still undefeated in the draw and play finland in the third draw who have dropped both of their opening games... havent seen finland play but getting korea as the dog here is value to me

1u -105

other plays ill post but not put money on them myself

usa -118 should get confidence after beating nz and france struggled vs japan.... this should roll on to the next game which is held the same day... its all the mental game now if france can keep it together

germany/cze over 12.5 -110 germany has given a lot of big ends to their opps. with 4 ends they have given up 3 pts or more... with a birth in the olympics on the line they cant keep giving that up...

gl and cheers

bass7
    bass7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

with the exception of japan who look like theyre going to be the bottom feeders of this tournament with finland korea cruised 9-1 vs finland while the usa took advantage of 3 straight (i think) stolen ends and the germany cze game hit the over

picks 3-1: units -.05u

next draw: take japan -112 vs finland... japan should roll.... cze -125 vs france.... france is struggling big time and things shouldnt change playing the czechs tmrw