to beat Gonzalez..

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think he could lose outright.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Federer has won 26 sets in a row..

Razz better get some of that +520 they are offering bud.

Razz

Already played him +620 at matchbook.
    Obviously Roger is more consistent, but damn, this Gonzalez is on fire. His A game is right there with Roger's A game, as blasphemous as that seems.
    He's rolled through his last four matches against #19 Hewitt (Australian), #5 Blake, #2 Nadal, and #12 Haas. He only lost one set that whole time, against Hewitt, and he looked damn near untouchable against Nadal and Haas.

Razz

With that said, if Roger wins the first set easily, he could destroy Gonzalez's confidence and make him play wild like he did early in his career.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennis usually bores me out of my brain, but what Gonzalez did last night was out of this world. A true master in action. If he plays like that in the final Federer is no gimme at all. Great place to take the dog.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse
    Tennis usually bores me out of my brain, but what Gonzalez did last night was out of this world. A true master in action. If he plays like that in the final Federer is no gimme at all. Great place to take the dog.
    I'm generally in the same camp, but watching these two guys make a mockery of the rest of the field has been quite enjoyable.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hear you. I never realized tennis could be art until Gonzalez last night. Effortless mastery over every shot, including impossible ones, lightning quick, and very smart. If he hadn't made a handful of unforced errors it would have been perfect.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Damn, you guys bet on everything.....

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet against Roger the other night, but will not be doing so for the rest of the year I unless Nadal comes around for the French Open... Roger may win the Grand Slam this year... I didn't think he could get any better, but he like Tiger keeps raising the bar!