Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Rugby 7s WC

Anyone betting on this right now?

Punchy
    Punchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1380

Love betting on this format. Have made 3 grand profit over the past 2 days and have had consistent success over the world series this year (mostly backing the handicap as my local agent doesn't have decent h2h odds but small handicaps even for the ever conquering NZ team)

Just wish there were more series in the world tour

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nicely done! I'm just trying my hand on rugby 7s betting for the first time, not doing too badly at all! Will post up my results in a bit. Love the format as well, 14mins of quick action, no need to spend 1-2hrs agonising over the result.

All Blacks vs England. 1.50 for All Blacks ML, think it's as close to a lock as possible.

Punchy
    Punchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1380

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    Love the format as well, 14mins of quick action, no need to spend 1-2hrs agonising over the result.

All Blacks vs England. 1.50 for All Blacks ML, think it's as close to a lock as possible.
    I like this format as well. The only problem comes with trying to get live betting during the half but most of the time you won't need to cover your bets

I was going to go bigger on NZ in the final but the game started @ 3:30am my time lol. I don't go very big on matches I can't watch. Had a small 100 stake for Fiji into NZ at 2.00 to cap off a decent weekend

Just a copule of screens of some of the weekends bets... most were a mix of halftime handicaps and 14 minute handicaps

Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled 3.jpg
    Attached Images