Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

SANFL Grand Final Norwood vs West Adelaide

Football Park. Norwood will be hot favourites, Crowing Capers and I are onto it. Markets haven't seemed to have opened yet, should be interesting. Hopefully more can get into the discussion, there's money to be made.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    Football Park. Norwood will be hot favourites, Crowing Capers and I are onto it. Markets haven't seemed to have opened yet, should be interesting. Hopefully more can get into the discussion, there's money to be made.
    May well offer this for points on the weekend too - if anyone is interested.

Lookingtostart

Don't know what the lines are yet, you'll be a brave man to go against the Red Legs, line would have to be quite big.

I couldn't find any lines yet. Lets hope it's nice and low for Red Legs bettors.

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Legs line vs Westies 2 weeks ago was -12.5
    Consider the bloods only kicked 2 goals and Norwood won by 45 I'm guessing line will be 16-18.
    Consider anything under 20 a great bet
    Norwood at full strength rested up , will win easy

It's been 15 years since last Norwood flag , they not losing this 1

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    Don't know what the lines are yet, you'll be a brave man to go against the Red Legs, line would have to be quite big.

I couldn't find any lines yet. Lets hope it's nice and low for Red Legs bettors.
    Looks like it has opened up at -20.5

http://tatts.com/sports/afl/sanfl/sanfl-grand-final

Lookingtostart

Thanks Duff, what do you guys think, jump on it?

Crowing Capers

sportsbet has 29 markets on the game including PYOL.....plenty of options for us to load up

Lookingtostart

I couldn't put much on it because pinnacle didn't have it. I wish I could have put more on the winner. In the end, there really was no doubt, Norwood was a gift at 21.5 and I knew it. I was very conservative this year and I also sought not to get carried away with this.

I will do more SANFL next year, see you here!

Crowing Capers

Bucks night sat night then pretty much stayed on it and headed straight to Football Pk to see my Legs smash Westies. Kept going with the celebrations last night out at the Parade !!!! Biggggg weekend

The result was never in doubt and and with my winnings paid for my weekend with a nice booty left over.
    Hoping few punters tailed on the Legs but damn pity you could not get on LTS. You were all over Norwood all week.....
    I will join you with the SANFL next year here , a lot of very 'soft' lines to be taken advantage off.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

yeah norwood were all over it.

generally speaking though SANFL is very hard to get right from week to week. so even.