check out brandon langs free video for tonight

http://www.brandonlang.com/hdmain/daily_video.aspx

i may be warped but this is some entertaining stuff

check it out before he changes it

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Well with the way touts present themselfs, the consumer expects them to win everyday.

He did say one thing right though, its a marathon, and not a sprint. That is the truth.

That was pretty funny. His customer service is getting nothing but hate mail.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I couldn't watch the whole video. He deserves the shit he gets for making 75,000 star plays and other assorted tout BS. Doesn't surprise me he had a bad day today

LGBoots
    LGBoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I take it he had the mother of all disaster weekends

Boy does he sound desperate on that video, be interesting to see his next one if his 100 dime 'lock' goes down the pan tonight

moses millsap

Looked up his plays, not as bad as I thought. Was expecting to see a 1-10 or something, 2-6 minus 98k is right around the mendoza line for touts.

Brandon Lang

30 Dime= Missourri

10 Dime= WV, Rutgers, Penn St

SUNDAY ACTION

40 DIME

Philadelphia Eagles (Only lay 3, don't lay 3 1/2...always, I repeat, always buy the hook down to 3 if your man has 3 1/2.)

10 DIME

Redskins

Falcons

Eagles/Saints OVER

Philly

The Tampa Bay Bucs exploited the Saints for the imposter they are last week but with a rookie QB in Gradkowski at the helm, they didn't have the neccessary tools to finish them off. Trust me when I tell you the Eagles do have the talent to finish the deal today and they will do just that. There will be no letdown for this Eagles team today. That is one thing Head coach Andy Reid is known for, gettting his team ready to play, especially on the road. How solid is 37-15 ATS last 52 on the road including 2-0 this year with easy wins over the Texans and the Niners. Furthermore, Donovan McNabb is kicking butt and taking names with every game this year and I have already said it folks, this is your league MVP. He will tear up this Saints defense that saw a Tampa Bay offense put up over 300 yards total offense last week. McNabb is licking his chops for another monster day today. Furthermore, this defensive front which owned Drew Bledsoe and the Cowboys offensive line last week will do the same to this Saints team. Eagles are on a mission right now. The funny thing is, if they were coming into this game undefeated, this line would be 6 and not 3. I will take that 3 points of value everyday of the week. Saints have overachieved all year long and have benefitted from a very soft schedule to get their 4-1 record. I am talking about the Browns, Packers, Falcons, Panthers and Bucs. Not one of those teams has the offense that the Eagles do and that is where this game will be won. This is a ferrari on the autoban and the Saints are in the slow lane. As I said above, if the Bucs can put up over 300 yards total offense on this team, I have the Eagles getting over 450 yards here. Bryant Westbrook is ready and so is McNabb. Eagles roll by double digits today.

Redskins

Here is a number for you. 32. That is what Titans defense is ranked against the run this year in the NFL. 32nd in the league. That is what happens when you are giving up an average of 192 yards on the ground over your last 4 games. If you are a fantasy owner and have Clinton Portis, plan on a monster day. After their near miss last week in Indy, the Titans will pull another no show this week against another NFC team. Cowboys put up 45 on the Titans, Redskins might do the same at home, considering they put up 36 on a Jags defense, which is ranked in the Top 5 in the NFL. Washington will have their way today. You also have a Titans team playing their 4th road game in their last 5 games. They will have nothing today. Offensive coordinator Al Saunders will own this Titans defense today and the Skins get their swagger back with a 3 touchdown win here. Let me also point out the Skins are 8-3 ATS last 11 when favored. Titans defense giving up an average of 30 points a game and no doubt the Redskins get that and then some. Lay it with Washington today.

Atlanta

Line value. You hear me talk about it all the time and you are most certainly getting it here. With the Giants win last week at home over the Redskins, this line is 3 and not 4 1/2 or 5. I don't know about you but I was not impressed with the Giants win last week. So they beat up on a team in their division they seem to always beat in New York. This Falcons team is a whole new beast altogether. They are off a bye catching a Giants team that isn't as good as they looked last week, especially on the defensive side of the football. Washington made them look better than they are. Giants should be 1-3 and not 2-2. They were dominated by the Colts in game one. They were given a 4th quarter gift by the Eagles after being just destroyed for 3 quarters. The Seahawks showed you just how bad this Giants defense is. So I am throwing out the Skins game last week. This is a Falcons rout today. I know they have been struggling in the red zone but this Giants defense will be just the cure the Atlanta offense is looking for. I am going to lay it and call for a Falcons double digit win.

Eagles/Saints OVER

This Eagles team is on a nice Over tear and as I said above, if the Bucs can put up 21 on this Saints team, I am pretty confident the Eagles can get over 30 for the 4th straight game. They put up 31 on Green Bay at home, 38 at Frisco and 38 on the Cowboys last week. In my opinion, this is the most well balanced offense in the NFL right now. Not Indy, not San Diego, not Dallas. The Eagles are the highest scoring team in the NFL and you will see them score today. Saints and the Bucs combined for 44 last week and I have no doubt that the Eagles and Saints can get over this number today. Bottom line is my final score in this game today is Eagles 34-17. Enjoy the OVER everyone.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    2-6 minus 98k is right around the mendoza line for touts.

Classic

moses millsap

For today:

Brandon Lang
    MONDAY ACTION

100 DIME
    Chicago Bears

10 DIMER
    New York Mets

LGBoots
    LGBoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    For today:

Brandon Lang
    MONDAY ACTION

100 DIME
    Chicago Bears

Wow what a brave selection (I presume it's moneyline) best price is -675 I would be pretty annoyed if I had paid to get that little gem

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

it's another depressing video again tonight

moses millsap

He brings up losing both conference games, but then getting it back the next week on a 1000 dime play. What a tout. LOL.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengoat
    it's another depressing video again tonight

what a testamonial

goldengoat

i watched it again and it's actually already updated with a new video

both were doom and gloom but the first had more about death threats and burning buses in it

goldengoat

i think he is gonna go 30-50 dime pitt this weekend

i like pitt so dunno what that says

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think we found a new fade here guys

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Hey, he was on a 8 month winning streak since the AFC and NFC championship games. So this guy may still have some upside.

Someone find out his 20dimer on baseball today.

moses millsap

He said the over 9 in his first video, didn't watch the new updated video.