Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

AFL Round 13

Name:  round 13 market opening.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  37.1 KB

Don't like too many at the moment, only the doggies -24.5 @ 2.10 seems to show some value. Might wait for the totals for most of these games.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Nice Cooper.

I like Bulldogs/Crows ML parlay. Already locked it in. Will probably be on Crows -17.5 as well, but I'm not going to grab it early.

Interestingly, Centrebet have opened Freo/Essendon at PK, where ias/sportsbet have it at -3.5 Bombers. Freo have been quite impressive the last two games, so I don't think I'm touching that one.

It may be slim pickings this week. These look like some fairly tough games.

Coopertrooper

Once the totals come out, I'll look at what I can get for Friday night, and play that into Dogs -24.5/Adel H2H. Other than those 3 there would have to be a total I like for me to play the other games I think.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

bump

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

All underdogs ML.

Coopertrooper

Have changed my mind on tonight, decided that I think the cats will get it done.

The swans form early in the year was probably a bit deceiving, and the cats will be up for this one. Not sure about the margin, think it could still be fairly tight. Chucking 1-19 into a couple of multis, and will have a look at a total/line double.

Any other leans/plays?

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I like u/180.5 in tonight's game, but don't like that its been moving up all day.

There is a big chance I won't even make a play or will throw $55 on it for action. A side is incredibly hard and I'm not sure how you find an edge there.

What is weather in Sydney like today?

Btw, Fonbet may be a fail. I haven't played AFL live there yet, but only managed to get $30 down on a WNBA game today (was trying to get $150). I can't see AFL being any better, so I could be out of there tomorrow. Will try to find something good to take in tonights game and will report back.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Catssssssssss

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

It's a bit windy here but generally pretty good conditions, it'll be a dry game tonight almost certainly. I like the under too, Sydney is a smothering team, and very frustrating to play against - I like them to pull out the W here, but may take them for the 1H only as they have been fading late recently.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Gee has been hounded my ass for days so will see what the model has for tonight.

Coopertrooper

I'm also waiting on the under to see what I can get in a double with cats +8.5, will play it x2.

Can understand why people wouldn't want to touch a side tonight, it took me a while to even look into it because something in my mind said no, it is just too tight to pick! But once I thought about it I was comfortable enough with the cats.

It is going to have some wind and no rain from most forecasts, but averaging out the totals for each team and it is just below the total. Doesn't make it a lock, but think they'll go below their averages too. GL tonight everyone

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Done my research, expecting a close one ... Swannies 1-39 with a hedge on Geelong 1-39 is my play for tonight

BOL ladies and gentlemen
    Points Awarded:

Lookingtostart gave benrama 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Coopertrooper

Also went with a multi of cats 1-19/dogs -24.5/adelaide 20-39 @43.47, and a multi of dogs -23.5/broncos 1-12 @6.41 for 0.5unit each, and took cats 1-24 @3.9 x1 with a promotion on IAS.

Go catters!

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

swans -8.5 and win 1-39 ... gl boys

Coopertrooper

Looks like most of the money is on the under tonight, but only just, it is a reasonable total.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post
    Done my research, expecting a close one ... Swannies 1-39 with a hedge on Geelong 1-39 is my play for tonight

BOL ladies and gentlemen
    If it's a draw, do we miss out on both 1-39s? Just curious.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Bump! Not too far away from kick off! Players talk is rooted, no trolls in more sports!

Where is everyone at with today's games?

I like the look of a pies, dogs, nq cowboys ML multi!