rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportpunter.com

Hey Guys,
    wondering if anyones had any experience or are subscribers to the models at sportpunter.com, if so, please reply here or PM me.

Thanks
    Rohan

donkson
    donkson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1797

don't pay for picks.

having said that they at least look pretty honest in the results that they post, eg being down lifetime in ncaab.

alias69
    betting is a disease. who cares.
    alias69's Avatar Become A Pro!

there model seems to be alot off reliance on home teams winning.

That Guy
    That Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 361

Rugby League models look interesting... -20% profit for a season. May as well flip a coin and save the money you'd pay for the tips.
    Tipping the Titans last week against the Storm last week for several units?! Wow. I'm not sure what kind of model predicted that, but none I've seen.

donkson
    donkson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1797

how many models have you inspected?

That Guy
    That Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 361

Quote Originally Posted by donkson View Post
    how many models have you inspected?
    Maybe 6-7?!Looked at quite a few NRL models for last week's Round - was doing some research.One had .5 units on GC as an outside play but most were heavily skewed towards the Storm.They seem to be hitting good figures with their NBA model though..

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

they probably get there picks from forums like here

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Rugby League models look interesting... -20% profit for a season. May as well flip a coin and save the money you'd pay for the tips.
    Tipping the Titans last week against the Storm last week for several units?! Wow. I'm not sure what kind of model predicted that, but none I've seen.
    That there is enough for me. FAIL!

rohan22no

Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post
    That there is enough for me. FAIL!
    Classic example of result bias. Would you have said that if the Titans happened to have won that game? Its absolutely ridiculous to say a model is good or bad from looking at one result.

Im not saying it was a good or bad tip, I don't know that. But I think your being very harsh, considering the Titans were paying almost $3, so the tip only needs to be right a third of the time. All models are known to be next to useless during the first couple of rounds of a season anyway, so anyone would take that tip with a grain of salt.

brettels

You a spruiker? A bit defensive there for someone who just wants feedback, out of nowhere. hmmmm i think so.

rohan22no

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    You a spruiker? A bit defensive there for someone who just wants feedback, out of nowhere. hmmmm i think so.
    Fair enough, everyone's entitled to an opinion.

kingsr

Anyone tipping Titans to beat Melb in Melb last week has rocks in their head. Regardless of the numbers!

kingsr

First time I saw him posting, I had this inkling feeling he is a spruiker....hmmmm yes i think so too.

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

First time I saw him posting, I had this inkling feeling he is a spruiker....hmmmm yes i think so too.
    Kingsr you may be a little paranoid there, I have seen Rohans work and he is defintley not a sprukier, he has his own model he follows and is wanting to improve it by creating discussion, His bias is for him and everyone else to win more. We are all here to swap ideas and try to find more of an edge so we can profit more. Lets concentrate on pooling our vast resources to enable more winners by conversing open and honestly . No hidden agendas here. Saying that no one needs a model to tell you the Crusaders wil be on fire tonight and the Cheetahs are 8-1, Models can not predict emotion and the psyche of the team and even the psyche of a earthquake hit supporters base. The cheetahs pulled of a miraculous win last week ( robbing me of a win on the draw) and will be happy to play second fiddle tonight.

kingsr

Quote Originally Posted by angelo63 View Post
    Kingsr you may be a little paranoid there, I have seen Rohans work and he is defintley not a sprukier, he has his own model he follows and is wanting to improve it by creating discussion, His bias is for him and everyone else to win more. We are all here to swap ideas and try to find more of an edge so we can profit more. Lets concentrate on pooling our vast resources to enable more winners by conversing open and honestly . No hidden agendas here. Saying that no one needs a model to tell you the Crusaders wil be on fire tonight and the Cheetahs are 8-1, Models can not predict emotion and the psyche of the team and even the psyche of a earthquake hit supporters base. The cheetahs pulled of a miraculous win last week ( robbing me of a win on the draw) and will be happy to play second fiddle tonight.
    Not paranoid at all, I really dont care tbh. I just think the Titans play last week is ridiculous!

I agree we are all here to help/share ideas with one another.

rohan22no

Anyone tipping Titans to beat Melb in Melb last week has rocks in their head. Regardless of the numbers!
    The game was at Skilled park on the Gold Coast...

Cheers
    Rohan
    Official Sportspunter.com spruiker

brettels

You can tell that after 10 posts Angelo?

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

You can tell that after 10 posts Angelo?
    I have met Rohan personally. Lets move on....

kingsr

Quote Originally Posted by rohan22no View Post
    The game was at Skilled park on the Gold Coast...

Cheers
    Rohan
    Official Sportspunter.com spruiker
    All good, my bad. Let's move on...It's good to see a nice variety of AUS betters in this section of the forum.

rohan22no

K :P

brettels

No!!!!!!