Dazzez
    Dazzez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Edwin Valero - bet the house

This guy is a terror and going at -142 right now to win tomorrow nights WBA title in Panama City.

He tore up Morales in sparring and Lazcano quit the gym when they sparred. KO'd every opponent so far.. check it out on www.boxrec.com

videos on www.maxboxing.com so see for yourself. This is easy money people.

guy is banned from fighting in US because of some medical condition so he is relatively unknown.

Dazzez

Feature article on maxboxing about this guy: http://www.maxboxing.com/fischer/fischer080406.asp

corpster
    corpster's Avatar Become A Pro!

easy money on valero

this guy is legit and a beast in sparring. i can't believe people aren't jumping all over this. i got my bets in so i don't care if i get a worse price by telling everyone this. he busted morales up before his first fight with pacquiao (morales won that fight) i was sitting next to valero when morales fought pacquiao. dude, he knocks guys out in sparring and in the ring too, guys that have never been knocked out in 1 round. this is one of those once in a lifetime bets. i wish i had more than $3000 free right now to lay down

i'll accept presents when people take my advice and cash out. just post a thread and i'll get back at you with what i want for this

Quote Originally Posted by dazzez
    This guy is a terror and going at -142 right now to win tomorrow nights WBA title in Panama City.

He tore up Morales in sparring and Lazcano quit the gym when they sparred. KO'd every opponent so far.. check it out on www.boxrec.com

guy is banned from fighting in US because of some medical condition so he is relatively unknown.

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's driving me NUTS. This fight went off the board almost 4 hours ago. How long are these rounds? Who won already? My bets are still pending.

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

Valero strips Mosquera of super featherweight title

August 6, 2006

AP - Aug 6, 2:46 am EDT

PANAMA CITY, Panama (AP) -- Edwin Valero won the WBA super featherweight title knocking out Vicente Mosquera in the 10th round Saturday night.

Referee Luis Pabon stopped the fight two minutes into the round as Valero landed blows at will against Mosquera.

"I showed that I can take it," said Valero, who had knocked out his previous 19 opponents in the first two rounds.

The Venezuelan knocked Mosquera (24-2-1) to the ground twice in the first round.

Mosquera recovered to knock Valero (20-0) down in the third round. But Valero's endurance started to pay off in the sixth round.
    Nice call, gentlemen.

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

It'll be more nice one Pinnacle grades this bet.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dazzez

Nice call and welcome to SBR.

Dazzez

Thanks

I don't bet that often - a few times a year when I think the line is out of whack. Damn Valero almost had the guy out in the first round again.

Anyway, if James Toney comes in this weekend at 260lbs then I may have to throw another heavy one down on Sam Peter to win. Not as confident in this but the bet should have good value.