Euroleague, Europe - Fenerbahce Ulker (TUR) - Lottomatica Roma (ITA)

15th January, 19:15 GMT

Fenerbahce is still fighting for the second place in the group, and to do that they must win by 10+ points.

“It’s a determining game for both teams”

Fenerbahce at home is always very tough to win, the crowd is very enthusiastic and the games sometimes remember soccer games to us.

The Manager Tanjevic said before the game:

“It’s going to be an interesting game for sure. Of course we will try to win by 10 points to have advantage for the second place. But it’s going to be good to win even without by 10 points to take the revenge. I hope to see our fans packing Abdi Ipekci in our last home game of the regular season”.

i believe that Fenerbahce will cover the spread easily.

3 units on Fenebahce Ulker -5.5 @ 1.980 Pinnacle

Euroleague, Europe - Tau Cerámica (ESP) - DKV Joventut (ESP)

15th January, 19:15 GMT

Tau Ceramica already pass to the next round and clinched the first place, so they will play only for proud, in the other way we have Joventut who is playing to try the qualification, but to qualify they need a win tonight, of course that will be very tough but Joventut is very must stronger with the stars Ricky Rubio and Moiso back to the team, i remember that they are the stars who conquer last year Uleb Cup edition together with Rudy Fernandez.

Tau of course will give opportunity to the alternates show their value.

Rubio believe on the victory tonight:

“We have to win in Vitoria to start thinking about reaching the next round. I think we are able to win in there, but we cannot do anything about the game in Berlin. It is easier to reach a goal that fully depends on us rather than waiting for others to do it.”

Joventut will give their life tonight so the best option tonight is to take away spread.

3 units on DKV Joventut +8 @ 1.96 Pinnacle

livescore : www.euroleague.net