gwiz
    gwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Frys.com Open -PGA Tour

Tournament Matchups

Ernie Els (-115) vs Paul Casey

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

like to have your input on this if you can pls.

Levin (+120) vs Woods
    Levin to win Tourney +2000

TPA
    TPA's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont know if I would bet aginst Tiger to be honest...If your looking for an underdog look at Patrick Cantlay v Tiger....Cantlay is +165...
    I just cant bring my self to bet against Woods but if I had to, this def deserves some serious thought. Cantlay is a solid am from UCLA and plays the course a lot. He played an event out there last year and did well. In the past young ams paired with Tiger play well....
    http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_19049985

The catch!
    Tiger is Tiger! and he could go shoot 63-62 and blow everyone away. Tiger is in the best shape and health he has been in over 2 years, has a fresh caddie on the bag. Joe Lacava is a solid caddie (better then Williams in a lot of peoples eyes) and is thrilled to be with Woods! He gets to spend more time with his family and a positive attitude will help woods.
    Tiger wont be on my bet slip. Cant wait to watch tom though

My match.
    Justin Leonard +130 over Angel Cabrera
    Justin played well his last two events and has been hitting it well. He also practices out of Dallas and weather has been perfect the last 3 weeks. Justin plays well at the Frys - 2007 T6, 2009 T13, 2010 T24. (never **) Angel has not been playing very much. This is his first event state side since the Wyndham. He has never played the course and usually plays well in majors. When the course is set up tight and distance is not an issue. The Fall series is a lot like the Nationwide tour, if you dont shoot 67-68 you wont make the cut. That is not Angels game, he grinds, makes his pars and shoots 70-71...I think Justin takes it, but it is golf and as always is just a small play for me just to give me something to watch.

Good Luck to you
    Last edited by TPA; 10-05-11 at 10:22 PM.

TPA
    TPA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Justin is 114 on the money list and is going to have to make every cut to make sure he keeps his status. Angel is 108, but being international he will still have exemptions to events. I have this match at Justin +105

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPA View Post
    Justin is 114 on the money list and is going to have to make every cut to make sure he keeps his status. Angel is 108, but being international he will still have exemptions to events. I have this match at Justin +105
    Thank You very much

gwiz
    gwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by gwiz View Post
    Tournament Matchups

Ernie Els (-115) vs Paul Casey
    W
    +100