southern_son
    southern_son's Avatar Become A Pro!

southern son's plays

Hello all

Just wanted to introduce myself I mainly bet afl and think I go very well I have followed this site for a while.

Gee looks to be the big afl bettor around here. I have followed all in Australia for a long time and have slot of contacts and people that are involved with teams, no I dont believe games are fixed but knowing the right people helps me make picks that are left and have a high % of winning.

cheers

Southern son

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Good luck with your picks, some good insights into footy is always welcome here.

southern_son

Thanks mrXYZ. Hopefuly get some winners

southern_son

Well round 19 is done and dusted and to no ones suprise geelong and collingwood roll on.

I must say i was a little shocked with the way st kilda played, they were flat and didnt show alot of patience in the play they showed that they are along way off the top 2 teams.

Hawthorn showed they are in with a big chance come finals time and they played very well all night execpt the last quarter when the game was in the bag.

West coast played a very good game seeing they had player out but its hard to tell against a depleted bulldogs team.

Geelong were on song from the get go. They raced out to a early lead and never looked back they are so explosive in everthing they do.

Collingwood played a very bad game until after halftime collingwood i believe underestimated the bombers. Yes at thr end of the game collingwood pulled out a big win. But im not sold on them winning back to bak flags $1.85 is poor odds if you ask me.

Round 19 review

Cheers southern son

ers

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Sweet, i'm always up for a fix

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Games FIXED? Yes indeed. Just watching those refs make calls and you've got to feel the same way. GL on your plays. People that contribute in the "more sports" section are genial and quite knowledgeable in footy too, so you'll feel comfortable posting your opinions and plays here. But if you don't go perfect your first week of tipping you'll get a razzing.

southern_son

Cheers twoways, lets see what I can do

maroona
    maroona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5079

Haha yeah i don't care if games are fixed, as long as i'm on the right side of it, good luck with your plays southern son, listen to Gee though, he knows his stuff..

southern_son

Yeah im happy to listen to gee but I have confidence in my own tips

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Good luck buddy

I'm just the only one that has maintained a thread full time for the best part of the year Given its such a small sub-forum, we gotta congregate somewhere and i think its become my thread, which is great.

Definitely don't just tail me if you know what you are doing. Just talk me off the ledge on my bad plays! Tough time of year to come in. I've said it repeatedly in my thread, but its the shittest time of year for AFL betting.. too many uncappable unknown things happen toward the end of the year.
    Last edited by Gee; 08-02-11 at 03:11 AM.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Good luck buddy

I'm just the only one that has maintained a thread full time for the best part of the year Given its such a small sub-forum, we gotta congregate somewhere and i think its become my thread, which is great.

Definitely don't just tail me if you know what you are doing. Just talk me off the ledge on my bad plays! Tough time of year to come in. I've said it repeatedly in my thread, but its the shittest time of year for AFL betting.. too many uncappable unknown things happen toward the end of the year.
    So true. It's the time of the year when the season's profits get wiped out if you're not careful.

brettels

southern, wheres your brilliant tips?

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

thanks for the tips southern...whodini won!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    southern, wheres your brilliant tips?
    Southern was yet another ghost of a well-known forum multi accounter hailing from the land down under, who was probably listening to his rusty trombone music on his ipod while he created this account, so he won't be back to give his tips in this thread.

aunty jack
    aunty jack's Avatar Become A Pro!

are you saying that southern son was illegitimate?
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave aunty jack 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brettels

I thought that individual was too confident straight away. Almost always ends in disaster somehow.
    Last edited by brettels; 08-05-11 at 10:04 AM.

Alt75
    Alt75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anybody who constantly signs off posts with cheers and their username needs a vicious beating along with a banning.

aunty jack
    aunty jack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aunty jack View Post
    are you saying that southern son was illegitimate?
    thanks for the points, shari. i'm here 'til thursday. try the veal.

i've been a bit out of the loop. are you still heading home to canada? and is there any chance we could convince you to stay and trade julia instead?