Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Next Origin...

Hey everyone, don't cap much League..uhh...any league rather, but really got into it for fun years back whilst living with an aussie. I'm the type of person who can decide within seconds of watching a sporting event who I would like to see win or who I'd like to see lose and I have to admit that, and i'd imagine this is much to the chagrin of a lot of people in here, I was a Blues fan from the get-go. My friend likes NSW as well and I tried to side with the mighty Maroons for a little Rivalry but as I said, I just know who I like and don't.

Anyhow, loved watching last two origin matches and made a little beer money off of a play on the total in the first one and took NSW as a slight dog in their outright win last mach. Im curious as to what people's thoughts are in there being possible value in the Blues to Win Outright, it's currently sitting @ 2.25 in my book.

I am going to pay more attention to this forum in the coming weeks in hopes there will be some nice discussion as that is what I value most on this site.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts, everyone.

Alt75
    Alt75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Game 3 is back at Suncorp in Queensland. I really don't think Maroons will drop that game let alone with it being Lockyer's last rep game.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Hey everyone, don't cap much League..uhh...any league rather, but really got into it for fun years back whilst living with an aussie. I'm the type of person who can decide within seconds of watching a sporting event who I would like to see win or who I'd like to see lose and I have to admit that, and i'd imagine this is much to the chagrin of a lot of people in here, I was a Blues fan from the get-go. My friend likes NSW as well and I tried to side with the mighty Maroons for a little Rivalry but as I said, I just know who I like and don't.

I do this as well, any sport I turn on that I don't have action on I pick a side immediately

Beniphone
    Beniphone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2393

I can't see how anyone can confidently back the blues for match 3

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

QLD just seems to lift in these situations, they're at home & you've got guys like JT, Smith, GI & Slater determined to send Lockyer out as a winner, not to mention the man himself. NSW has a heap of injury problems, if Soward's out it'll make it even harder.

This game reminds me of the famous "Alfie Langer comeback" Origin 3 of 2001, when QLD steamrolled the blues 40-14. A similar result is very possible.

Good luck

Bluedragon

All very good points and thanks for them, guys. Lockyer should go out with a win, you're right. I hate putting money on a team I don't want to see win, but maybe it has to be done here. Is it bad to say I kind of want to see Lockyer do it, but jussttt wish he was a Bluueee lol. I know it is in QLD this time but wasn't aware of the heaps of problems for Blues.

I'm gonna watch the line. With it being in QLD, Lockyer's big day and all that, you'd think the blues would be more in the range of 2.50-2.75, ya??

Thanks again for everything, folks. Hopefully this thread gets hammered closer to the match with great debates and discussions.

hawley

Flying over to Oz on sunday for a week and for the match. . . pretty excited, hopefully it lives up to its hype

Will probably have a crack at MOM while im over there if I can find a local betting agent that offers it.

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Flying over to Oz on sunday for a week and for the match. . . pretty excited, hopefully it lives up to its hype

Will probably have a crack at MOM while im over there if I can find a local betting agent that offers it.

TAB agencies are everywhere around Australia, most PUBS have the facilities too so you wont have a problem betting on MOM or many other options. tab.com.au

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post

TAB agencies are everywhere around Australia, most PUBS have the facilities too so you wont have a problem betting on MOM or many other options. tab.com.au

Thanks champ ill track one down before wednesday

Beniphone
    Beniphone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2393

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

Very jealous

This games going down in history, have a good one bro

Bluedragon

The price on QLD has dropped to 1.53 at my book. Looking a little juicy for me at the moment. Taking a look at some of the PROPS, like NSW OV 2.5 Tries. Can't wait for this match. Will be amazing!! Was talking to some QLD fans who are a little worried about the outcome though. Still undecided on a big play...