picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

fox- friday horses

I am playing only a few tonight and just looked at woodbine. Is there anything you like? Here is some stuff to notice.

Race 6: #2 Averynattiegirl. Ok the form is not that great but the driver change and drop in class could help. I am also not sure if he can beat the Great Pacific who is pretty good. However, I may throw a little cash on his 5/1 ML just to see.

Race 9: #6 KG Delight. Ok the problem here is that there are 2 open horses dropping into this class which makes this one a stretch. However, here are some things to consider. Firstly, the trainer is off the horse and mayotte is on. Not a huge improvement but I always hate to see trainers drive and they drive like pansies. Next, this horse is always shuffled or comes from too far back because he lacks early foot. This is only a 7 horse field and the #7 will probably leave. There is a ton of early speed in this race putting this horse most likely 2nd or 3rd over albiet from last. At 8/1 I think he has at least a shot.

Race 10: #3 DM Billy The Kid. Ok the ML is just 5/2 so no price possible. He is in pretty easy and closed 6 lengths last time but dammit Kerwood sucks. Obviously any sort of cover and he finishes before they reach the half.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Results

#2 Averynattiegirl. 2nd place and sure enough gets beat by the Great pacific. However, this horse could have won. He waited until about 20 yards from the wire to pull out of his cover and was coming on strong. Had he pulled 10 seconds earlier he wins.

#6 KG Delight. WIN at 7/2. Everything went as planned. 2nd over and swept by everyone for a very easy win. I am very disappointed in the 4 and 5. one of them should have gotten 2nd and it cost me my pers and tris. The #2 got 2nd and he does not belong in that class.

DM Billy The Kid. 4th. Another horrific drive by Kerwood. Was 3rd over but the first over horse was 40/1 and when he pulled he went backwards. There was no way Billy could close from 15 back going 4 wide. There is no excuse for Kerwood to even put his in that position considering he could have wired them.
    Last edited by picantel; 04-21-06 at 10:50 PM.