ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Horse Racing Systems??

any good horse racing systems to try out at the track?

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

I have a system. Its called reading the form

ebbearsfb1

what form?

you mean forum?

so thats a no from you. thanks

TonyP
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    what form?

you mean forum?

so thats a no from you. thanks

daily racing form or brisnet pp's

marksinger
    marksinger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Tonyp? I did receive your invite yesterday before the races. The invite went into my junk mail folder. Sorry. Take care and nice job handicapping buddy. Mark

foryourhandicap
    foryourhandicap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1381

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    I have a system. Its called reading the form
    To that point, the question would be, what does one look for in the form. We are all viewing the same information, yet come to different conclusions.

TonyP
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by foryourhandicap View Post
    To that point, the question would be, what does one look for in the form. We are all viewing the same information, yet come to different conclusions.

what works for me might not work for someone else. I construct my tickets accordingly. IF you think the race offers no value dont play it period. stick to what you know and if you have to wait on the right conditions be patient. We might be looking at the same info however some peeps do not take the time needed to fully evaluate the race. You would be surprised how many people do not look at a form or look quick and play by odds. One thing I like is a horse cutting back afer getting a tightner. another thing is if I am playing a certain meet I will watch replays of all races and get a good watch list going. make notes on trainers if they get one by me.

ebbearsfb1

Have to check it out... real like watching the ponies trying to get into betting them thanks tony sucks website doesn't work at work, do u guys use an onlibe book or go to the track everyday?

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Have to check it out... real like watching the ponies trying to get into betting them thanks tony sucks website doesn't work at work, do u guys use an onlibe book or go to the track everyday?
    i think most use online

how long have you been watching & betting?

TonyP
    Update your status

use twinspires

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by zebra58 View Post
    i think most use online

how long have you been watching & betting?
    I've been going to the track since I was little I'm in my twenties, started betting the horses afew summers ago here and there but never on a regular a basis and would like to get into it more... since I can't go to the track a lot ne more I just use. You bet and my online book
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 03-22-11 at 10:27 AM.

ebbearsfb1

Twin spires looks good and probably better tthan using the online books that rnt as good with odds and updates

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Twin spires looks good and probably better tthan using the online books that rnt as good with odds and updates
    Twin Spires is my #1 place as well, but expressbet is not that bad either.

I would never use a online book to bet the ponies they have a cap on most types of bets so if you hit that huge one you wont get full track odds.

dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

another thing about twinspires,is, that you can watch replays of each horse in each race most of the time. some low rent tracks that they raced in may not be in cluded in this feature.so if you have the time.this is one way to go at it.just click on the track you want,click on prram for that track.there will be a blue camera beside the horses name.click on the camera.a video format pops up.it will show you the last race date,the conditions and distance of the race and how it finished.click on that race to view the reply.be aware that other horses in that race may be in the same replay race.also,no camera beside the horses name means it is a maiden or it raced at one of those dumb tracks.time consuming,but,worth it. you can be your own chartwriter.
    good luck.

ebbearsfb1

Seems good gonna have to sign up there then

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

just remember to always try to beat the favorite. that's the money you want to win. the money that people lose betting on favorites especially in exacta and trifecta pools. or in p3, dd, p4 pools for you horizontal players.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I think when they say "a day at the races" that's a pretty good saying, cause every day is different, especially with regards to track bias and weather conditions, which is one of the reasons "systems" can't hold water for any significant sample. You can handicap form all you want, but if today is a day that that speed is holding very well at that track, your off the pace donkey is never going to get there even with a speed duel up front.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandeleigh View Post
    I think when they say "a day at the races" that's a pretty good saying, cause every day is different, especially with regards to track bias and weather conditions, which is one of the reasons "systems" can't hold water for any significant sample. You can handicap form all you want, but if today is a day that that speed is holding very well at that track, your off the pace donkey is never going to get there even with a speed duel up front.

This is so true.

dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

speaking of the term "day at the races",there is another excellent betting site. www.dayatthetrack.com.they also have videos,open an account with $50-$200 & get $50-$200 posted to your account.they also give you 8% of your wagering session back to your account the very next day.small t-breds,quarters,harness,overseas t-breds & greyhounds.
    good luck