jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Uncle Mo

http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse...international/

USA: Kentucky Derby favourite Uncle Mo, back in training in Florida, is set to make his seasonal debut next month at Gulfstream Park rather than Tampa Bay.

The brilliant Breeders' Cup Juvenile winner, unbeaten in three starts last term, was being pointed towards the Tampa Bay Derby on March 12 but connections revealed on Tuesday that a $100,000 stakes race at Gulfstream the same day is now the favoured option.
    The Timely Writer is a one-turn mile race open to all three-year-olds. "The Gulfstream Park surface is very similar to the surface that Mo's training on every day at Palm Meadows," said trainer Todd Pletcher.

"There's also the advantage of a 20 minute van ride to Gulfstream as opposed to a four-hour ride to Tampa Bay. Mo's been training exceptionally well since his return and I am very confident and comfortable with either the Timely Writer or the Tampa Bay Derby."

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon
    gtkid911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Shouid be an easy win against nobodies. Non graded stakes limits the potential good runners

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Uncle Mo is a bad Mo Fo

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

I hope that race doesnt fill and he gets stuck...

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

If the race doesn't fill, he'll fall back on the Tampa Bay Derby the same day.

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

yea then he'll either have to run him and Brethren in the same spot, or find another race for one of them.. im sure theyll find a way to make that race go at GP, even with 5 horses

ukbro00
    ukbro00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

The race will go, even if they only get 4 others, which shouldn't be a problem at Gulfstream.