picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

plays today(sat) + super longshot play

Well I had this long writeup made but before I could submit the power went out again for the 7th time in 2 days. Crossing my fingers now.

Ellis Park Race 8
    #4 Copewiththewind(6/1 ML)
    Making 2nd start ever. Last start was about 3 weeks ago. One thing I do not like is he is moving up from MC30000 to MSW. That is a big move. Last week they just sat on this horse at 6 1/2F. Was so far back at the top of the stretch I could not even see it. The next minute I know this horse comes in 3rd and probably closed 20-30 lengths in the stretch. Now they are moving him to 1 1/16 mile which can only help. That was a very impressive close.

Mohawk Race 6 (longshot play from hell)
    #5 Treasure Keeper(12/1 ML)
    I cannot believe this horse is 12/1 ML. Unreal. I also cannot help but think they will bet this horse down so I will closely be watching the odds. Last week this horse went off 7/5 against the same field. At the start of the race he broke and was far far back. Suddenly at the half he comes rushing up from nowhere and is closing in the stretch when yes, he breaks again. Yes this is an elim and he just needs to qualify and may not give a full effort and yes he comes off a double break race but if he stays flat I really believe he crushes this field(if he tries also). I am gonna be all over this horse if given decent odds.

Mohawk Race 8
    #1 Back from the Past(7/1 ML)
    After some impressive wins 2 back he had nothing. However, he was also a dead closer and was just too far back to slow fractions. Last week, which I bet and am still weeping about, he goes off 47/1 against half this field and closes a ton for 3rd by less than half a length. There is no reason he cannot do it again if he is not boxed in.

Mohawk Race 9
    1-2 perfecta.

Mohawk Race 11
    #7 Tiz A Masterpiece(7/2 ML)
    Made a rare break last race against the incredible somebeachsomewhere. This is a high end stakes horse racing against crap. He stays flat and tries and should win by 5+ lengths in a romp. Beware the odds though as this horse may get pounded. No use risking cash on heavy chalk.

picantel

ouch copewiththewind is 11/1 with 9 mtp. not good.

picantel

Unbelievable. IT happened again with treasure keeper. He broke at the 1/4. went to 2nd to last so far back I could not even see him. Caught the field and coming down the stretch was weaving by horses(yes passing them easily) when he broke again. Next race he could even be bigger odds and I will crush him again. All he has to do is stay flat and he crushes this field.