picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

aw snap. was fun to watch though

Balmoral race #8 I had the 50/1 shot #8 Shez shinin sign across the board and superfectas over the 4,2. I backed it up with a little $2 exacta of 2-8 and also played some supers with 4 over the 2,8. The 4 breaks at the start and goes back last and is really far back but comes on for 3rd. My 8 leads the entire race until over halfway down the stretch and gets 2nd to the #2. The good part is it paid $55 to place and $11 to show and the exacta was $126 but dang lol. When they came around the final turn there were only 3 horses even close and the #1 looked horrible so I was like here we go but alas no.

dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

harness horse can break your heart,even if they don't break in the race.it's all trip for the most part.have you been looking at monticello results the last few days? some attractive mutuals are coming in .a good place for $.50 tris & dime supers.also,pick-3"s.
    good luck next time.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Thanks I will look at that track again. Usually I shy away from it. I love dime supers and always play all for 3rd and 4th like 1/23/all/all and have gotten some large payoffs from that. Once in awhile I will see someone take the entire gigantic pool just with a dime super also which is what I am going for. A few months ago I decided to skip the super and my horse won at 4/1 with the fave 2nd and 2 huge longshots for 3rd and 4th and nobody hit the super so it paid on the first 3 horses. That was painful and I learned my lesson there.